ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

People fighting against retrospective changes

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karupalli

People fighting against retrospective changes

Post by karupalli » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:31 pm

In future HO will think twice to do retrospecive changes to immigration. This will be landmark vicotry case which can be base for other future immigration cases which are having retrospective element.

Court case is on March 5th

_______
[ EDIT : by the Admin:

We've been through this issue before. No solicitation here. Handle your own financial issues on your own forum.

]

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:58 pm

I Think this has already created some impact to HomeOffice.

that is why On March Tier1 change they didnt proposed any steep changes. also they will defenitly think twice before changing the rule steeply for existing hsmp holders

But at the same time I seriously doubt the withdrawal of present rule change, since it will be a prestige issue for any government or political party to withdraw a policy change.

Lets hope for justice for all. In my view if any person is not qualifying for hsmp extension atleast they should give transitional arrangement if they are employed. they should not put criterias like 1 year employment even for transitional arrangement. and that workpermit period should be counted for ILR without resetting the clock. If they can do these two atleast, that will help many from not returning home

article8
Newly Registered

Post by article8 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:00 am

hari15 wrote:I Think this has already created some impact to HomeOffice.
Please can you exactly say what kind of 'impact'?
hari15 wrote:that is why On March Tier1 change they didnt proposed any steep changes. also they will defenitly think twice before changing the rule steeply for existing hsmp holders
Is that really true? Read this - http://www.gherson.com/node/679
I guess this is the impact you are talking about!
hari15 wrote:But at the same time I seriously doubt the withdrawal of present rule change, since it will be a prestige issue for any government or political party to withdraw a policy change.
Prestige indeed, and that is why they would go to any lenght to pervert justice! Read further - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=22896
hari15 wrote:Lets hope for justice for all.
With the forgoing, do you think that exist in this land??? :twisted:

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:06 pm

what is meaning of this asking of money

who wants it , lawyers or ak and his team

still all the best

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:45 pm

sunny9675 wrote:what is meaning of this asking of money

who wants it , lawyers or ak and his team

still all the best
Its a scam.
People can't reach the appropriate people when necessary. dont contribute

karupalli

personal

Post by karupalli » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:39 pm

his team??? there is no his team or her team here. Everybody fighting for justice. This forum is very active and if you see any news on websites about hsmp fight, you can see this forum name.

Anyway there is no other forum/group fighting for justice for HSMP holders.

_______

We've been through this issue before. No solicitation here. Handle your own financial issues on your own forum.

]

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:59 pm

the people who are badly affected by this retrospecive changes are

1. Those who are above 34 years of age (Large number of people in this category)

2. Those who came here with initial HSMP with no Qualification (Few in this category)

Those who are having atleast UG qualification and below 34 years somehow managed to pass through the retrospecive law changes (including me)

But if I am above 34 I too might have failed to pass through this law

Anybody above 34 should earn like 40K+ per annum. it is not an easy task for a foreign national to get this much high paid job without any UK experience

I feel this law change is a real injustice to people above 34

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: personal

Post by olisun » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 pm

karupalli wrote:his team??? there is no his team or her team here. Everybody fighting for justice.
Why don't you just turn grass on those people because of which the rest of you guys have to suffer today?

Anyways the HSMP Forum Ltd website likes people who call the British Govt. dearly beloved and the rest are just banned for getting involved in a healthy discussion...

karupalli

forum

Post by karupalli » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Everyforum has people with different views... May/maynot be liked by British Govt or people work for it. Some views may be harsh but understand that may be they written as they were got cheated and going home after loosing lot of investments. We need to fight against retrospecive nature of changes. If you start fighting against it, I am going to support it.

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 pm

time out my friend

only court can do some thing no one else

i respect yr sentiment

BUT STILL thereit is like justice late is justice denied

i know AK when he entered in this fight and become divider and all we suffered and got through this extn

regards

karupalli

court

Post by karupalli » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Yes... Court only can do justice... But for that you need laywers and obviously they dont work for free... And the least thing we can do is to support people who are taking initiative.

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:54 pm

AK has advised us that this money is for legal payments for the Judicial Review.

In other words, donations will go to the lawyers working on the JR.

To the best of my knowledge, this is NOT a scam, and Amit is very contactable. The forum organisers contact us regularly via e-mail, phone, and posts on the forum.

_______

]
PROUD to be part of the 2008 European Capital of Culture

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:24 pm

EdgeHillMole wrote:posts on the forum.
And only accessible to people who donate or agree to everything the forum says? :D :D :D

article8
Newly Registered

Post by article8 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:52 pm

sunny9675 wrote:i know AK when he entered in this fight and become divider and all we suffered and got through this extn
Sadly true :!:

article8
Newly Registered

Post by article8 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:59 pm

olisun wrote:And only accessible to people who donate or agree to everything the forum says? :D :D :D
TRUE, again! Some ppl just can't stand the path of honor...without taking undue advantage of others - thinking they're the wisemen? Time will judge them like with HO.

article8
Newly Registered

Post by article8 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:09 pm

olisun wrote:...people who call the British Govt. dearly beloved... ...
But then isn't this the face of the monster: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wms/?id=2 ... MP#g70WS.4

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:20 pm

article8 wrote:
But then isn't this the face of the monster: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wms/?id=2 ... MP#g70WS.4
There is no denying that there is beloved in this country.

But making it an issue via the media without concrete proof does it actually serve the purpose or create more trouble?

karupalli

hmm

Post by karupalli » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:36 am

I think this discussion is good ... But I really dont want to focus on indicidual people instead the goal what we want to acheive. Also we know that there is nobody who is working for this cause other than this forum. if there are any mistakes of the forum members are negligible compared to what we are achieving. We should focus on the bigger picture... if anybody willing to take this fight forward.. we have to support them...
This forum is actually very good and doing everything it can do.. they could made all news papers know about this problem and taking the case to court. What else we expect?

Also we are missing big picture about the problem too.... If we win this case, this will stop future retrospective changes(atleast thats what I hope).

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:37 pm

i again repect yr sprit and sentiments

but this AK is a big game planner some should ask him about 50 million

he may have cut from payments

he use to excuse others for cheating , he is doing same now

give money give money give money

lawyer will get fame he may get cut and 50 million ( all may be untrue )

but i dealt with him and my experience was not positive eve we r from same country

he find all others are cheater

all the best

UKbound

Post by UKbound » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:08 pm

I'm not sure how introducing the new points based tiers makes the UK a monster. Any country has has the right to determine who it wants to let in, and under what criteria they will be assessed.

The problem is that they made certain commitments and then backpedalled on them. The changes should have only been applied to new applicants, rather than those that renewed as well. Alternatively, it should have been made clear that future changes could affect your ability to renew, as opposed to what they were actually saying (the opposite). Fortunately, it seems like in the new Tier 1 process, they do state that future changes may impact your ability to renew. At least they've learned from it, now people can make an informed decision if they wish to apply and come to the UK instead of somewhere else. (Canada, Australia, etc)

I don't think name calling helps the situation, or is even necessarily appropriate.

article8
Newly Registered

Post by article8 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:18 pm

UKbound wrote:...
Welcome to UK.

article8
Newly Registered

Re: hmm

Post by article8 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:58 pm

karupalli wrote: ...the goal what we want to acheive.
...if there are any mistakes of the forum members are negligible compared to what we are achieving. We should focus on the bigger picture...
...If we win this case...
Yes, the BIG picture...at expense of attention to details. So, any mention of what happens to usual 'JR windfall' (just a thought not intended to distract), will the 'goal' of the 'Limited-Charity' (LC) be to declare profit :roll: or promise like that of the 'goalpost shifting'. Afterall, this LC only usurped the forum by a 'negligible mistake' ...without a hind sight that the original JR filling was also paid for by several members with integrity.

article8
Newly Registered

Post by article8 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:11 pm

olisun wrote:
article8 wrote:
There is no denying that there is beloved in this country.

But making it an issue via the media without concrete proof does it actually serve the purpose or create more trouble?
Sorry mate, my quoting you isn't intended to take you up but to underscore salient information for inquiring minds...for own judgement.
Cheers.

karupalli

UK bound..

Post by karupalli » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:59 am

"I'm not sure how introducing the new points based tiers makes the UK a monster. Any country has has the right to determine who it wants to let in, and under what criteria they will be assessed.

The problem is that they made certain commitments and then backpedalled on them. The changes should have only been applied to new applicants, rather than those that renewed as well. Alternatively, it should have been made clear that future changes could affect your ability to renew, as opposed to what they were actually saying (the opposite). Fortunately, it seems like in the new Tier 1 process, they do state that future changes may impact your ability to renew. At least they've learned from it, now people can make an informed decision if they wish to apply and come to the UK instead of somewhere else. (Canada, Australia, etc)

I don't think name calling helps the situation, or is even necessarily appropriate."

-------------------------------------------------------

I completely agree with UKbound. If HO make it clear that they will change the rules in between (as they are doing now).. nobody will have attaction to this scheme.. also they can take informed decision.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:03 pm

I will ban people who do not respect this. No further warnings.

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom