ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Specific immigration circumstances

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mfreidin

Advise on filling in AN form

Post by mfreidin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 am

Hi all,

Please can anyone advise?

1. Do I have to send p60 forms to support AN application. They are not listed in the end of the form, but Guide AN says they are required to confirm the employment history.

2. I got 2 parking tickets at various times and cannot even remember if they were FPN or PCN and when they were issued. I paid them straight away. Do I have to report them? Also I have a recent PCN for driving on bus lane, also payed in full. Do I need to report it?

3. I don't have a personalised HO letter confirming my ILR, it was just a standard piece of paper saying I was granted ILR without saying my name or a reference. Am I right that BRP will suffice?

Massive thanks in anticipation.

mfreidin

Specific immigration circumstances

Post by mfreidin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi all,

I have applied to ILR in 2012 by post, but my silly bank closed my card and HO rejected application as not been paid. It took HO about a month to return my documents and I have become an over stayer. Totally bad luck and not my fault. I applied to ILR via premium service later, explained the circumstances and was granted it.

In 2013 I applied for naturalization and was refused due to the breach in immigration rules (as an over stayer). The refusal letter said that I am not advised to re-apply until at least 5 years past since I breached the rules.

I waited for this to happen and now want to apply as it has been more than 5 years since I was granted ILR and I did not have any other issues with immigration law.

However, this document https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _D_v02.pdf says "The decision maker will normally refuse an application if within the 10 years preceding the application the person has not been compliant with immigration requirements".

So I am worried that my application will be refused again as 10 years did not pass. I wonder if anyone has similar experience and can advise.

Many thanks.