ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving Points Decleartion on AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedisrar
Newly Registered

Driving Points Decleartion on AN form

Post by syedisrar » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:41 am

hi

I am Applying for naturalisation shortly. I had been given following points by Traffic police without going to court along with £200 penalty . I just want to know am i suppose to declare this on new AN application form if yes then please confirm where.? Dates when these points were given are also mentioned Please also confirm will i still be eligible for naturalisation even after having these points..?

CU30: Using a vehicle with defective tyre(s) --- Nov 2016
Penalty points: 3

TS10: Failing to comply with traffic light signals--Jan 2015
Penalty points: 3

-can't Declare on sections 3.1-3.2 because this is not criminal convictions ( i think)..
-can't Declare on sections 3.3-3.4 because this is not civil judgements ( i think).. are these points come under civil penalty.?
-or does these points come under cautions (simple or conditional), warnings or reprimands in the UK Section 3.5-3.6 ..?

Please Assist..

Thanks in Advance..
syed

omarcheema1
Newly Registered

Re: Driving Points Decleartion on AN form

Post by omarcheema1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:18 am

You might want to focus on the last penalty point date as its NOV 2016.

I think you will have to wait three years after points date for your application to succeed!

Coldwinter

Re: Driving Points Decleartion on AN form

Post by Coldwinter » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:21 am

The advice given by the respected member above is not accurate. You only have to wait 3 years if you have been convicted in court. Just mention these in the additional information section on the form and you should be fine.