ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP extension advice needed urgently

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Papito213
Newly Registered

FLR FP extension advice needed urgently

Post by Papito213 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:20 am

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and can't help but say how overwhelmed I am about the cooperation, support and how the administrators answers questions to the best of their knowledge, keep it up guys.

Straight to my story...
I applied for LLR in 2015 on form FLR FP and got 2.5 years visa on a 10 year parent route having applied on a 5 year parent route without any explanation or reasons and I did apply before my visa ran out. I am due to apply for my extension by 2nd week of September but the only issue is that am no longer in any relationship with the father of my son although he visits occasionally and supports financially in cash towards the upbringing of my son who is a British citizen as well as his father.

As I am no longer in a relationship with him do I still need any documents from him for my application or only the ones from my son will be enough? We have never lived together and still don't. I live alone with my son. I just need advice and clarification on this as am planning to gather all my documents and paperwork together and complete the application form. I earn 35k annual wages, Tenancy agreement, GP letter and school letter for my son, son's British passport, son's birth certificate, my payslips, bank statements, letter from my employer stating my start date and still employed by them, council tax bills, phone bills and other correspondence to show I live at my address.

Please urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLR FP extension advice needed urgently

Post by minhas23 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:36 am

Papito213 wrote:Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and can't help but say how overwhelmed I am about the cooperation, support and how the administrators answers questions to the best of their knowledge, keep it up guys.

Straight to my story...
I applied for LLR in 2015 on form FLR FP and got 2.5 years visa on a 10 year parent route having applied on a 5 year parent route without any explanation or reasons and I did apply before my visa ran out. I am due to apply for my extension by 2nd week of September but the only issue is that am no longer in any relationship with the father of my son although he visits occasionally and supports financially in cash towards the upbringing of my son who is a British citizen as well as his father.

As I am no longer in a relationship with him do I still need any documents from him for my application or only the ones from my son will be enough? We have never lived together and still don't. I live alone with my son. I just need advice and clarification on this as am planning to gather all my documents and paperwork together and complete the application form. I earn 35k annual wages, Tenancy agreement, GP letter and school letter for my son, son's British passport, son's birth certificate, my payslips, bank statements, letter from my employer stating my start date and still employed by them, council tax bills, phone bills and other correspondence to show I live at my address.

Please urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi as for as i know you need a Family court order or a mutual contract with your partner or ex partner that you both taking care (joint custody) of your son if he is not willing to provide you that contract you can apply to family court and you can provide that court order or letter ro HO when you apply for extention. thats all other then that your paper work is fine

Dorkey

Post by Dorkey » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:57 am

Hiya,

You don't need any documents from the child's father as long as you are not in a relationship with him or any court order if the child lives with you. Ensure you complete the father's details in the form on page 37 of FLR FP Version 04/2017.

These were the list of documents I submitted and got my visa extended
Child's Red book
Child's british passport
Child's birth certificate
Child's bank statement
Child's school book/report
Letter from School confirming I am a registered parent and child lives at my address
Letter from GP confirming that I always take child to GP and child lives at my address
Photos of child and I together

Employment letter
6months pay slips
6months bank statements
Passport
Previous BRP card
Tenancy agreement
Masters degree certificate
2 passport photographs

Papito213
Newly Registered

Post by Papito213 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:33 pm

Dorkey wrote:Hiya,

You don't need any documents from the child's father as long as you are not in a relationship with him or any court order if the child lives with you. Ensure you complete the father's details in the form on page 37 of FLR FP Version 04/2017.

These were the list of documents I submitted and got my visa extended
Child's Red book
Child's british passport
Child's birth certificate
Child's bank statement
Child's school book/report
Letter from School confirming I am a registered parent and child lives at my address
Letter from GP confirming that I always take child to GP and child lives at my address
Photos of child and I together

Employment letter
6months pay slips
6months bank statements
Passport
Previous BRP card
Tenancy agreement
Masters degree certificate
2 passport photographs
Hi Dorkey
Thanks for your advice. Did you complete the additional information page? I am really worried with the time they took in giving you a decision and also with other people's experience of long waiting time as am thinking of using a premium service? I don't know if FLR FP is suitable for a premium service?

Papito213
Newly Registered

Post by Papito213 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 pm

Hi folks,
I just want to confirm if I can use a premium service for my application due to the current long waiting times. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:55 pm

Papito213 wrote:Hi folks,
I just want to confirm if I can use a premium service for my application due to the current long waiting times. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
You can if you have a valid leave already but it's not possible if if otherwise.

Papito213
Newly Registered

Post by Papito213 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:55 am

Hi all, am getting a bit confused about the NHS surcharge fee. As I want to apply to renew my visa under FLR FP parent route, do I have to pay the surcharge fee?
Thanks.