ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! sent FLR apply but forget include bank statements!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sinova
Newly Registered

Help! sent FLR apply but forget include bank statements!

Post by sinova » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:01 am

I just sent out FLR(HSMP) extension apply today by special delivery but just reallise forget to put in the all 12 months bank statements! How stupid I am!
What should I do now?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:45 am

Dont double post
First read the guidance.
Second follow directions, it tells you where to send followup documents

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Thanks SYH. When you said dont double post, do you mean not send by another post? I intend to send the statements tomorrow morning.
Please if you can tell me in detail about the direction of followup documents, I could not fine any relate to it in the guildance.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:13 pm

If it is a HSMP extension application caseworker will ask for extra bank statements to be submitted once when it comes to consideration

Wait till that time

They usually wont reject HSMP Extension application just for shortage of some document, they use to give a chance by asking for it by email and post and giving some time for you to submit (But I cant guarantee this. I can say that 90% they will ask). That time they will provide the address where it need to be send

Dont post those documents now if you post now chances are high that they are not been considered at all and may loose them too

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Thanks Hari15.
But I am so annoy by this. I couldn't stop the special delivery since it should be gone already. The application form should arrive sheffield tomorrow
I clearly mentioned bank statements provided but these documents is in my hand right now!
I actually did ask my boss wrote a letter to confim annual salary plus last year P60 and 12 wageslips.
I will call customer centre tomorrow ask advise but maybe it's better to talk with caseworker who has my form in hand? God, there must be lots of caseworkers!

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:24 pm

I found this in the BIA website, the address below is different to the application address, is this address specially for sending additional document? anyboy has ever use it?
#Can I send additional documents after I have made the initial application?

You should send in all the required supporting evidence with your application. Failure to do so is likely to lead to the refusal of your application.

You may send additional documents provided they reach us before your application is considered. You should send any additional documents directly to the HSMP team in Sheffield by post or courier.

Postal address

HSMP team
Border and Immigration Agency
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Courier address

HSMP team
Border and Immigration Agency
Moorfoot
Sheffield
S1 4PQ

We will only be able to accept courier deliveries between 0830 and 1630 Monday to Friday. We will not accept courier deliveries on bank holidays.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:31 pm

sinova wrote:Thanks Hari15.
But I am so annoy by this. I couldn't stop the special delivery since it should be gone already. The application form should arrive sheffield tomorrow
I clearly mentioned bank statements provided but these documents is in my hand right now!
I actually did ask my boss wrote a letter to confim annual salary plus last year P60 and 12 wageslips.
I will call customer centre tomorrow ask advise but maybe it's better to talk with caseworker who has my form in hand? God, there must be lots of caseworkers!

Only two forms of evidence are required for earning.

You have already submitted wage slips, that is one evidence

Does your tax returns covers full period of claim? (I hope no. ok leave that)

But if you have your employer letter Correctly stating your gross salary earned in your claimed period and if that period is mentioned in employer's letter and if that matches with one in wage slips, then there are chances that you may get approval without even bank statements.

If at all your employer letter doesnt covers full period of claim then I am sure for 95% they will ask you to provide the bank statement as you have mentioned in application that you have attached that

No need to worry much. If your Current Visa is Going to expire they wont reject it without giving you a chance to submit them

Or as your have mentioned call customer care and ask what to do. that may be the best choice

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Hari15, I am doing an early extension encouraged by your case! I am also include a new born baby as dependence.
P60 is only until april last year. I claim jan-dec2007
I am upset by myself's mistake, very much. not because short of evidence but forgot to send

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:00 pm

sinova wrote:Hari15, I am doing an early extension encouraged by your case! I am also include a new born baby as dependence.
I am upset by myself's mistake, very much. not because short of evidence but forgot to send
If you are doing early application then we should be careful in documents. Because in that case they may not give you chance to resubmit it as they may assume that you have still time to reapply again

But anyway tomorrow call customer care and ask them what to do.

No need to worry much as anyway you have time to reapply. In worst case only the money will be wasted (But 90% that worst case wont come)

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:42 pm

sinova wrote:Thanks SYH. When you said dont double post, do you mean not send by another post? I intend to send the statements tomorrow morning.
Please if you can tell me in detail about the direction of followup documents, I could not fine any relate to it in the guildance.
Double post means don't go on the immigration board web site and post the same question twice.
Someone was nice enough to spell it out for you the address so I guess you don't have any more excuses about not finding it in the guidance which it is.

brijkalani
Newly Registered

Post by brijkalani » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:34 am

hi sonova,
m in quite similar situation as yours... two pay slips of my 12 month claimed period were missing. I couldn't find anywhere so i sent the application with 10 pay slips , bank statement & employer letter. But to my surprise i found those 2 missing ones from under my car seat!!! yesterday.
Even i am thinking of sending it to BIA. cos the employer letter i sent doesnt state clearly that the pay written is annual figure. pl let me know if you are sending and how.

p.s - i am applying for renewal 1 month early.
sinova wrote:Hari15, I am doing an early extension encouraged by your case! I am also include a new born baby as dependence.

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:10 am

I called customer service this morning and a guy told me to wait a couple days until I got a ref. no, then can call them back ask for a place to send the document
If you just sent application and haven't got ref no you might be the same situation

brijkalani
Newly Registered

Post by brijkalani » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:09 pm

talked to customer services today. suggested me to send the remaining pay slips and employer letter to the general address. i have got my reference number. so wud be mailing it today by evening.

sinova wrote:I called customer service this morning and a guy told me to wait a couple days until I got a ref. no, then can call them back ask for a place to send the document
If you just sent application and haven't got ref no you might be the same situation

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi brijkalani, may I ask for which general address did you send the additional documents?

[quote="brijkalani"]talked to customer services today. suggested me to send the remaining pay slips and employer letter to the general address. i have got my reference number. so wud be mailing it today by evening.

brijkalani
Newly Registered

Post by brijkalani » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:09 pm

the address i sent to was

HSMP team Border and Immigration Agency
PO Box 3468
Sheffield S3 8WA

but my application was considered before the documents reached case workers desk. it takes 2-3 days to reach the case worker even if its delivered. luckily even without 2 months pay slips i fulfilled the minimum criteria.

Probably i would get those additional documents back after 3-4 days according to case worker.

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Thanks brijkalani
Sent statements to LTR PO box 3468 after called customer service. The lady asked me to make a copy before send out in case lose