ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about submission of un-audited accounts

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Query about submission of un-audited accounts

Post by doodle » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Dear all,

My ET1 (Ext) with £50,000 Share Capital, is due in next month and I'm preparing the documents, I have gone through from different posts and got that people are submitting all three years un-audited account along with application.

Is it necessary to submit all three years account or its fine if I submit last year (2016-2017) accounts only.

I am submitting Share Capital certificate and accountant letter as well for investment in the form of Share Capital.

Thanks.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Query about submission of un-audited accounts

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 pm

doodle wrote:Dear all,

My ET1 (Ext) with £50,000 Share Capital, is due in next month and I'm preparing the documents, I have gone through from different posts and got that people are submitting all three years un-audited account along with application.

Is it necessary to submit all three years account or its fine if I submit last year (2016-2017) accounts only.

I am submitting Share Capital certificate and accountant letter as well for investment in the form of Share Capital.

Thanks.
As long as the last year's account shows the amount invested as share capital, lists all the shareholders and the amount each of them have invested, then that is the only one you need to submit.
Share Capital certificate and accountant letter are not acceptable evidence. You can submit them if you want, but they will not be used by HO to give you points for the investment.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by doodle » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 pm

Thanks marcnath,

Yes, It shows the amount has been invested as a share capital along with shareholder name. But that is in footnote. (is it okay ? )

Sorry, that is not a share certificate but a report from companies house. which is mentioned in policy Guidance

If you have invested by way of share capital, the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in your name as it appears on your application. If the value of your share capital is not shown in the accounts, then a printout of the company’s register of members from Companies House must be provided.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:10 am

doodle wrote:Thanks marcnath,

Yes, It shows the amount has been invested as a share capital along with shareholder name. But that is in footnote. (is it okay ? )

Sorry, that is not a share certificate but a report from companies house. which is mentioned in policy Guidance

If you have invested by way of share capital, the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in your name as it appears on your application. If the value of your share capital is not shown in the accounts, then a printout of the company’s register of members from Companies House must be provided.
I assume you mean Notes to the accounts - yes, that is ok.

The register of members from Companies house is only needed if the accounts does not have the information.

Having said that, how did you get the Register of Members from the companies house ? It was only introduced last year and there have been others in these forums trying to figure out how to get that.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by doodle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 am

I am talking about CS (Confirmation Statement) and CAR,
As for register of members I have to fill the form and submit to companies house.

Yes that Investment in Share Capital, Number of Shares and Shareholder Names information is in Notes.

I am sending CS and CAR as a additional to safe myself.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:19 am

doodle wrote:I am talking about CS (Confirmation Statement) and CAR,
As for register of members I have to fill the form and submit to companies house.

Yes that Investment in Share Capital, Number of Shares and Shareholder Names information is in Notes.

Ok. CAR is a requirement anyway

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:28 pm

doodle wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 am

Hi Doodle, Could you please guide how you got the 'register of members' ? Did you fill EH05 or anything else? If yes, how much time it took from sending the form to receiving the 'register of members'.

Kindly elaborate your response. I am wondering how to get 'register of members' from companies house?
-- Kaps84

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:40 pm

kaps84 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:28 pm
doodle wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 am

Hi Doodle, Could you please guide how you got the 'register of members' ? Did you fill EH05 or anything else? If yes, how much time it took from sending the form to receiving the 'register of members'.

Kindly elaborate your response. I am wondering how to get 'register of members' from companies house?
@kaps84 - I notice you have posting this question to a number of relevant member posts.
I hope you realise that this doc is not an essential document. Do you have many shareholders in your company ?

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:45 pm

@marcnath, I searched 'register of members' and read through a lot of links.
I am trying to figure out if I can determine how forum members have obtained this document from companies house (who actually did)? It will certainly help me and other member of the forum.

Regarding your question, I am currently the only member of the company (previously had two, did share transfer last year). Made total investment in multiple tranches ~ 10.
-- Kaps84

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 pm

kaps84 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:45 pm
@marcnath, I searched 'register of members' and read through a lot of links.
I am trying to figure out if I can determine how forum members have obtained this document from companies house (who actually did)? It will certainly help me and other member of the forum.

Regarding your question, I am currently the only member of the company (previously had two, did share transfer last year). Made total investment in multiple tranches ~ 10.
So, essentially you don't need to submit the register of members.

All you need is your accounts to have your name in there and mention you have 100% of the shares.

Appreciate your effort to help dig into this.

I have done some of that and the bottom line is that the Register of Members is not maintained by the Companies House as a matter of course - so that requirement seems to have been quite out of place.

Couple of years back, there was a law change made for a Company to request the Companies House to maintain the register. You can google for it and find the process to request the Companies House to maintain the register - however I am not aware of anyone who has done that.

Section 2.1 of this link https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -registers specifies the process.

If you would want to help the members here, please try to do the steps highlighted here and post a separate thread with the results when you have done so.

Look forward to that valuable contribution.

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Sure @marcnath, I think @doodle as stated in this thread was able to get ‘register of members’ by filling some form. So @doodle might also be able to guide here.
-- Kaps84

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Today, I actually came across this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ister-eh05

On how to move ‘register of member’ to public register. Probably this is the form @doodle was referring to.
-- Kaps84

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 am

kaps84 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:05 pm
Today, I actually came across this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ister-eh05

On how to move ‘register of member’ to public register. Probably this is the form @doodle was referring to.
It is becoming annoying that you are tagging onto other members (older) topics when you have your own thread. Your repetitive duplicate posts have been removed. KIndly keep ALL your questions in YOUR OWN TOPIC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.