ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone planning to apply for HSMP now? 17 th february 2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shilpababy
Newly Registered

Anyone planning to apply for HSMP now? 17 th february 2008

Post by Shilpababy » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:43 am

Hi,

Anybody planning/undergoing a thought process to apply for HSMP freshly, lets pool in and discuss.

Regards

gopsln
Newly Registered

Post by gopsln » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi,

I was in a plan of applying in the coming week i.e 18-22nd feb, until i read the thread recommending applications post tier - 1.

And now I am confused whether to send my app to UK or wait until i can do things here in India itself.

Please do get in touch with me gopsln@gmail.com.

Gud luck.

Chrs,
Gopinath

Tibu

hi..

Post by Tibu » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:45 pm

i have all my documents in place..
Planning to send it tomor...

markquinn
Newly Registered

Application end of this week (26th Feb)

Post by markquinn » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:15 pm

I have been advised that it is possible to send both HSMP and LFR applications together. Has anyone heard otherwise? Currently waiting on 1 document then all good to go. What does everyone think? SHould I go for it??

itsmesuraj
Newly Registered

clarification regarding Previous earnings...plz help

Post by itsmesuraj » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:28 am

Hi ,

My HSMP application was received on the 12th of Feb 2008 and the money was debited on 13th & the reference number was emailed to me on 16th of Feb 2008.
I have a clarification here...
Since im claiming points from Feb 2007 to Jan 2008, I was unable to produce the IT returns for the whole claim period. I have sent the Bank statements instead. Will this suffice or do i need to send a Letter from the current employer stating my salary for the claim period?...
Am a little tensed about this...however ...the HSMP FAQ's mention clearly...that

"50. If your income tax return does not cover the entire period claimed, then you should provide either or both of the following:
• Your bank statements covering the period claimed for;
• A letter from your employer on company headed paper, stating your salary. The letter should confirm that you have received the salary stated for the earnings period claimed."

Any inputs on this would be appreciated....will not sending a letter from the employer be an issue? please let me know.....
my email id is itsmesuraj@gmail.com

ronnie500
Newly Registered

Post by ronnie500 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:25 am

Hi to All

I am planing to apply for HSMP next month, but i think i will apply trough solicitor company, i'm out of country aplication, and for the moment facing some problems with getting income tax papers, all i got for now it's a wage slip and companys oficial letter stating my sallary.

Good luck for all those who aplying this month!!!