ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received supportin documents back. What next?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ADskya
Newly Registered

Received supportin documents back. What next?

Post by ADskya » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:28 pm

I received back the supporting documents for my husbands spousal visa today ( submitted 35 working days ago) ) I would like to know what happens next? How do I know if it has been successful or not? I checked my bank account to make sure that IHS hasnt been refunded back and it hasnt. What are the likely hood of knowing the success of the application.

SimonS

Re: Received supportin documents back. What next?

Post by SimonS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Receiving your documents back unfortunately does not necessarily mean they have made a decision. However, it could mean that at least an ECO has looked at it and it's in the final stages.

Where did you apply from? Was it a priority application?

Check this website

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Enter your GWF number in full as GWF123456789

The link will show a "decided" message 2 days after decision is made.
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

ADskya
Newly Registered

Post by ADskya » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Thankyou. I did try the application but says cannot recognise my reference no? Atleast glad to know it is in its final stages.

SimonS

Post by SimonS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Yes, that's normal. Will not tell anything different until 2 days after decision is made.
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:23 am

SimonS wrote:Yes, that's normal. Will not tell anything different until 2 days after decision is made.
That's only for applications made from inside the UK.

SimonS

Post by SimonS » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:58 am

klite12 wrote:
SimonS wrote:Yes, that's normal. Will not tell anything different until 2 days after decision is made.
That's only for applications made from inside the UK.
We made our application from Russia - outside of UK. Worked for me and still works for me. Shows "Decided" 13th July.

ADskya
Newly Registered

Post by ADskya » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks. I am now praying that all works well. I hope We get a response soon.