ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Venture Capital

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1_Ent_Extension
Newly Registered

Change of Venture Capital

Post by T1_Ent_Extension » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

First of all let me convey my regards to the administrators and numerous contributors on this forum.

My case seems to be unique and thought of discussing it with the experts

1. 2014 - T1 Entrepreneur granted based on funding from Venture Capital (VC)
2. Post that the concerned VC has vanished and I never got the money transferred from them.
3. Now (in 2017), I have secured a funding from a different VC and they have transferred the money which I shall be able to spend (genuinely) before applying for an extension.

Concern: As per following immigration rule
245DE - (c) - (ii) : leave to enter or remain granted to a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant may be curtailed if:
the funds referred to in the relevant sections of Appendix A cease to be available to him, except where they have been spent for the purposes of his business or businesses.

Question:
1. Has anyone come across an extension case similar to mine? Any lead to the relevant topic or contact would be highly appreciated.

2. Considering that my businesses were genuine and I have spent more than £150,000 (the money was from the profit generated instead of being invested by me) in the businesses,and will spent £50000 which were invested by the new Venture Capital, what do you think of my chances?

Summary - Three genuine businesses, 2 jobs created, all the documents in place.

Many thanks in advance to prospective respondents.

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Change of Venture Capital

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:45 pm

As long as the VC invested at least £50K you should be able to extend
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

T1_Ent_Extension
Newly Registered

Re: Change of Venture Capital

Post by T1_Ent_Extension » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:47 pm

zimba88 wrote:As long as the VC invested at least £50K you should be able to extend
Thanks @Zimba88. Much appreciated.