ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa ESCALATION, need help with timeline

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chllz03

Tier 2 Visa ESCALATION, need help with timeline

Post by chllz03 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 am

Hello everyone!

I submitted my application on July 7th, non priority.
July 18 - email that it was being prepared for a decision by an entry clearance officer
July 31 - email application was not straightforward
Aug 2 - escalation

Have any you had the same issue? Can you please share your timeline, how many working days it took before you got your visas? Thank you very much!

TheGoldberg
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Visa ESCALATION, need help with timeline

Post by TheGoldberg » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:20 am

Hi,

Same here,
My company filed my spouse visa as depdenant for short term tier 2 ICT.

12th July - Application submission on July 12th, non priority.
23rd July - Email that it was being prepared for a decision by an entry clearance officer
4th Aug - Escalation with below response
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.
Thank you for providing the information needed to escalate your enquiry, your reference number is *****.
Please note that the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visa and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration advisors can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisors, which means they must meet certain standards.
Regards,
Leann
UK Visas and Immigration
Dont know what is going on. Anyone knows what does above response implies?

chllz03

Post by chllz03 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:41 pm

TheGoldberg wrote:Hi,

Same here,
My company filed my spouse visa as depdenant for short term tier 2 ICT.

12th July - Application submission on July 12th, non priority.
23rd July - Email that it was being prepared for a decision by an entry clearance officer
4th Aug - Escalation with below response
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.
Thank you for providing the information needed to escalate your enquiry, your reference number is *****.
Please note that the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visa and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration advisors can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisors, which means they must meet certain standards.
Regards,
Leann
UK Visas and Immigration
Dont know what is going on. Anyone knows what does above response implies?
Did you also receive an email that your application is not straightforward? I have emailed ukvi asking for updates but they always reply with, it is still awaiting a decision, your patience is highly appreciated, etc etc. They will never give the reason for the delay. But some of my colleagues whose visas were also delayed said that they were contacted by vfs to resubmit documents because they were not clearly scanned. A friend of mine applied for priority tier 2 visa and she just got hers after 55 working days, without any explanation.

ayeshaahmad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ayeshaahmad » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Any luck?? have you guys got ur visa?

TheGoldberg
Newly Registered

Post by TheGoldberg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:09 am

Yes, Finally got on 4th September