ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for FLR (m) english language

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarz
Newly Registered

Application for FLR (m) english language

Post by sarz » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:51 am

good morning all,

I have been granted FLR (m) on September 2015. I sat an English language test on October 2014 and I have passed B1 Esol Grade 5 (Speaking and Listening) entry level 3 from Trinity College (before 6 April 2015) with a Home Office approved provider and which was accepted as successful application.

My visa extension is due on September 2017, Home Office has now required A2 SELT – GESE Grade 3 qualification for visa extension after completing 2.5 years.

My question is that, can I submit my same qualification B1 Esol Grade 5 in order to obtain visa extension as this is higher than A2 SELT – GESE, this is also stated in FLR (m) form that you may still be able to use your test with this application but only if it is at or above the appropriate level and was accepted as part of a successful previous partner or parent application.

Please confirm