ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me simplify EC proofs!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Please help me simplify EC proofs!!

Post by crusador0408 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:01 am

Guys,
I have kept reading a lot in this group to find out about my solution.I am preparing for EC. My doubts are related to sponsorship.Here is the summary.

Following are brief points to give you idea:
-In December , I got 2lakh amount in 5 transaction on different days 40K each .
-This money came from father and mother's separate bank accounts.
Out of that, I spent 50 K towards my expenses and all.
-I invest 1 lakh in reliance IPO and got back 90K after 3 weeks.
Now, account has total saving of 1 lakh in it.
-I will get another 1.5 from my employer this week, totaling this amount to 2.5 lakhs in savings account. For supporting this, I have papers from employer to proof for funds and settle ment with employer.
-I will get a CA certificate for another 2.5 lakh of mutual funds, PPF and NSc.

Now queries.
-Does two affidavits look simple to high commission ( one from parents one for my funds)?
-Do I need two affidavits from both parents individually?
-Parents amount of 2 lakh, does it needs to be written as 2 lakh on affidavits specifying transaction dates and amount? As I have only a lakh out of that in my account now. Its been two months, cant it be ignored? ( just my thought)
-Apart from bank statements of parents account, Do I need their income tax returns n stuff?
- Also I saw the sample gift deed document, that specifies immovable assets of parents also. Do I need to get it valuated first(house value) and then get it done in affidavit?
- Attaching too many proofs is complexing the matter, How can I solve this?

I need ideas for making it simple and not over doing it that may result in rejection from high commission. Keeping things simple is always one thing straightway please to visa people. Thats what I have found with my earlier visas.

Your answers please....
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:08 am

36 views zero reply![:(]
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:15 am

For the 2 lac transaction..show proofs...your bank statement and your parents bank statements shwoing the respective debit and credit

Y do u need to two affidavits?One from your parents is enough. May be as a gift deed. At the end, get a CA evaluation done on all your assets you plan to show. Thats simple enough.

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:10 am

just a query..when I am already preparing an affidavit, why CA letter is required? I can attach bank statements as proof in support of affidavit ..rite?
CA letter is one only that am preparing for my mutal funds and NSCs.
I hope you got my query.

I asked for wheter two CA letter are necessary ( one for my mutual fund,NSC & PPF and another for dad's property evaluation)??
Please let me know.

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:19 am

CA asset evaluation document takes care of ALL your financial proofs..If you plan to take an evaluation doc from a CA for your PPF, NSC, etc...then you can as well include your dad's property along with it...If you browse through the forum, you can get a sample document which has the details of the same

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:33 am

Actually I am living far from my family...so thats problematic getting the whole stuff into one. CA wont add the value till evaluation is nt done for immovable property.
Instead of that I have just decided to show little above 2800 GBP. in two ways.
One is CA letter for my savings and funds. Another is affidavit from parents for the transfer of amount into my account . Hope tht is sufficient...

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:38 am

yep..sounds good

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:57 am

got it done atlast....
I took help of quite senior people who help here and yahoo/orkut forums plus made a visit to VFS, tht girl was pretty helpful and detailed.

I am attaching original mutual funds statements, PPF and NSC. No need for CA letter. You can prepare your own.
For parents money, getting a affidavit or letter signed by them plus their bank statements.
For IPO investments, get an proof of investment.

Harman

dps
Newly Registered

EC Liquid Asset Query

Post by dps » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:32 am

hi..

i got approval on 14th feb..

i will apply for EC in start of april..
can you guide me how much liquid fund is required to show for EC?
i have around 1 lac cash and some 3 lacs of shares in my demat account.. is that enough for EC ?

can i show a joint FD with my distant relative??

please guide me as i m little confused?

can you tell me on what guideline an EC officer work? any rough idea?

please reply..

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:05 pm

no need of joint fd if u have your own 4 lakhs.
you can show 3 lakhs of dmat account by attaching dmat account statement in origianl that u can get from your broker. india bulls/sharekhan/whtever

For 1 lakh cash, you can show them bank statements , If it is all your savings with time then there wont be problem as tht is linked with your salary.
If there is heavy transaction, you have to detail about the money coming into your account...
thats all.its pretty simple in your case.

good luck

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:20 am

any help with affidavit sample please?

vish_shan

Post by vish_shan » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi crusadar,

Even am looking for a a sample affidavit . My mom will be transfering cash of around 2 lakhs to my account. How should i go about showing that.

Thanks,
Vish.