ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajeshash
Newly Registered

Query

Post by rajeshash » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi,

I am applying for my HSMP this month, I have few queries would be gratefull if those can be addressed in this forum.

In terms of my past earnings , I had not recieved IT returns documents for the Period April 06 to March 2007. I only have the FORM 16 for this period.

From the Period April 07 to March 08 I will be issued the FORM 16 this year by around April 08.

I am showing the period of my Past earning from Jan 07 to Feb 08, out of which Jan 07 till August 07 ( I have earned INDIAN SALARY) and from Sept 07 till Feb 08 ( UK SALARY).

In view of the above I am obtained the SALARY SLIPS ( DULY ATTESTED ) and Bank statements covering all the above period will this solve the purpose, only i am missing is the Income Tax Returm for the period of Jan 07 till March 07.

WILL IT SOLVE MY PURPOSE in terms of my credentials for PAST EARNINGS or do i need to provide any addtional details.

Regards,

Rajesh

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: Query

Post by *FC* » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:53 pm

rajeshash wrote:Hi,

I am applying for my HSMP this month, I have few queries would be gratefull if those can be addressed in this forum.

In terms of my past earnings , I had not recieved IT returns documents for the Period April 06 to March 2007. I only have the FORM 16 for this period.

From the Period April 07 to March 08 I will be issued the FORM 16 this year by around April 08.

I am showing the period of my Past earning from Jan 07 to Feb 08, out of which Jan 07 till August 07 ( I have earned INDIAN SALARY) and from Sept 07 till Feb 08 ( UK SALARY).

In view of the above I am obtained the SALARY SLIPS ( DULY ATTESTED ) and Bank statements covering all the above period will this solve the purpose, only i am missing is the Income Tax Returm for the period of Jan 07 till March 07.

WILL IT SOLVE MY PURPOSE in terms of my credentials for PAST EARNINGS or do i need to provide any addtional details.

Regards,

Rajesh
Rajesh,

Does it mean that you havent filed the Incometax returns? Or you have filed it, but lost the returns?

I would reckon, you haven't filed the tax returns since you say that you have the Form 16 with you.

From my understanding, not filing income tax returns WILL NOT QUALIFY YOU for EXCEPTIONAL CONSIDERATION. If you have lost your income tax returns in some natural disaster or havent covered the Claimed period yet, then it will be accepted provided you show the proofs of the same.

I would suggest you to File the IT returns ASAP and get the ITR1 acknowledgement as evidence.

Bank statements and salary slips would be accepted only if your case is exceptional but not otherwise.

Hope that helps!

Cheers.

rajeshash
Newly Registered

Post by rajeshash » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.. actually I had submitted my FORM 16 for filing.. but the same has been not yet filed or Lost by the agent since i was travelling i lost the track of the same.

However I have requested for the FORM 16 once again from my employer.. and it is the second copy of the same.

So in this case since in any case even the SARAL would have covered for only Jan 07 till March 07 for which i am claiming my earnings. from April 07 to till date I am yet to recieve my FORM 16.

Would this help me in any way.. should i go ahead with the case or not?

Thanks once again .. do reply.

regards,

Rajesh

kiladik

Post by kiladik » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:06 am

Hi Rajesh,

You can submit Saral(ITR Ack) for Jan07 to March07 and for other months you can submit a letter from employer and a Bank statement as exceptional evidence.

Regards
KK