ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa financial calculation issue.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shendao
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa financial calculation issue.

Post by shendao » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Hello. It's a inquiry regarding the income requirements - I currently earn £1500 from a salaried job - and i earn a further £530 from renting out a house, £430 of which comes from the council, and the remaining amount of £100 from the tenant as a topup, which puts me over the requirements per month, however, i receive the rental income at different times as it's every 28 days, my salaried job is at the end of every month.

For example, this month i received the council payment on the 28/07 - the topup on 31/07 and my salary on the 31/07 - i'm confused as to how i present the information as monthly when there's different pay days for each of the 3 payments, as sometimes i receive the rental income on the previous month on my statement.

Thank you for your time. :)

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Spouse Visa financial calculation issue.

Post by walker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:47 am

shendao wrote:Hello. It's a inquiry regarding the income requirements - I currently earn £1500 from a salaried job - and i earn a further £530 from renting out a house, £430 of which comes from the council, and the remaining amount of £100 from the tenant as a topup, which puts me over the requirements per month, however, i receive the rental income at different times as it's every 28 days, my salaried job is at the end of every month.

For example, this month i received the council payment on the 28/07 - the topup on 31/07 and my salary on the 31/07 - i'm confused as to how i present the information as monthly when there's different pay days for each of the 3 payments, as sometimes i receive the rental income on the previous month on my statement.

Thank you for your time. :)
I would calculate as follows, however bear in mind I am no expert - is just a matter ensuring the ECO understand everything.

I would not mention your salary in any great detail as paid on a monthly basis and would simply confirm the amount etc.

As for the rental income, to calculate to total amount of rent received for the last 6 month/26 weeks I would use the following calculation:
£530 x 7 = £3710
£3710 / 28 = £132.50 per week
£132.50 x 26 = £3445 TOTAL RENTAL INCOME RECEIVED IN 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO APPLICATION

£1500 x 6 = £9000 + £3445 = £12,445