ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 E 50k Extended Granted Successful Feb 2017 applied

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lolyloly
Newly Registered

Tier 1 E 50k Extended Granted Successful Feb 2017 applied

Post by lolyloly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi Everyone, I v been using the board for more than 3 years since the first apply in 2014.
Now, the extended visa granted. I would like to share my experience to benefits other people who are still waiting.

:o The time line for T1 E 50K one person extension application
14th Feb apply
19th Feb fingerprint letter
19th Feb fingerprint enrols
Nothing.........happened
5th August Decided
8th August IHS partial refund £200 (you paid £600 when apply extension as the only option)
10th August BRP received, Passport received, All other documents received.

Doc :shock: ument list:

1 3 years personal Bank statement, showing investment transactions. (My transactions are a lot, invested into business little by little )
2 3 years business Banks statement
3 Real time system printed out done by accountant showing working hours, hourly pay
4 3 years PAYE
5 Employee contract showing position
6 Employee passports
7 Employee P45,P60 (anything relevant)
8 Company tax and annual return
9 VAT registered certificate (this maybe important, as showing the turnover is more than 83K)
10 Degree showing language and education background
11 Company website
12 Company advertisement (Showing your business activity)
13 I do not have any contracts, so I do not provide any of them

14 Passport, old visa, 2 photos (they did not use), police registration
15 Business insurance
16 Cover letter (I also put instructions on each section for them to read easily )

Please Highlight all the transactions for investment and use stickers to show date, amount
All of the sticker information need to be same as you put into your application form.

It is important that you always check your website, update all the relevant information, I have facebook, gumtree ad, website. Update articles every week. We do marketing and photography, and also China outsource. Our website is weblink removed by moderator,

I do not have an interview, so I can not provide any information.
Hope everyone can get useful information from my experience.

At last, be confident on your business, be patient to prepare any documents, mine was about 4kg.
Pay attention to every single details. Good lawyers did their work and check working hours for you, they know what they are doing. My solicitor helped me checked my documents with a reasonable fee. They did not apply for me. I am happy with their service. You can also ask solicitor help you do that rather for a better deal. :D

lolyloly
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 E 50k Extended Granted Successful Feb 2017 applie

Post by lolyloly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:40 pm

It is a release day for me, and now I am going to give myself a day off and shopping !!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Kindly refrain from posting your business weblink and marketing your business or attempting to get clients on the forum. This is not permitted. Your post has been edited.

announcements/using-this-forum-to-solic ... 11812.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lolyloly
Newly Registered

Post by lolyloly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 pm

You also need to provide:

1 appoint of director from company house
2 full documents download from company house
3 3 years financial statement from your accountant

omoba911
Newly Registered

Post by omoba911 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Congrats. I'm happy for you.
Did you get exceptionally complex letter? Feels wierd that the processing time took 6months without a complex letter

lolyloly
Newly Registered

Post by lolyloly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:01 pm

omoba911 wrote:Congrats. I'm happy for you.
Did you get exceptionally complex letter? Feels wierd that the processing time took 6months without a complex letter

I did not get any letter after applied. Only fingerprint letter.
So no worry if you did not receive the complex letter.
I had 2 companies. I used one company to apply the extension which was the one when I first granted the visa. I also used the second company as reference when I running the first company for 2 years. The second company have not done the first return yet but make profit. So I used the second company to strength my business experience.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:53 am

congratulations, lolyloly!!!!
lolyloly wrote:Hi Everyone, I v been using the board for more than 3 years since the first apply in 2014.
Now, the extended visa granted. I would like to share my experience to benefits other people who are still waiting.

:o The time line for T1 E 50K one person extension application
14th Feb apply
19th Feb fingerprint letter
19th Feb fingerprint enrols
Nothing.........happened
5th August Decided
8th August IHS partial refund £200 (you paid £600 when apply extension as the only option)
10th August BRP received, Passport received, All other documents received.

Doc :shock: ument list:

1 3 years personal Bank statement, showing investment transactions. (My transactions are a lot, invested into business little by little )
2 3 years business Banks statement
3 Real time system printed out done by accountant showing working hours, hourly pay
4 3 years PAYE
5 Employee contract showing position
6 Employee passports
7 Employee P45,P60 (anything relevant)
8 Company tax and annual return
9 VAT registered certificate (this maybe important, as showing the turnover is more than 83K)
10 Degree showing language and education background
11 Company website
12 Company advertisement (Showing your business activity)
13 I do not have any contracts, so I do not provide any of them

14 Passport, old visa, 2 photos (they did not use), police registration
15 Business insurance
16 Cover letter (I also put instructions on each section for them to read easily )

Please Highlight all the transactions for investment and use stickers to show date, amount
All of the sticker information need to be same as you put into your application form.

It is important that you always check your website, update all the relevant information, I have facebook, gumtree ad, website. Update articles every week. We do marketing and photography, and also China outsource. Our website is weblink removed by moderator,

I do not have an interview, so I can not provide any information.
Hope everyone can get useful information from my experience.

At last, be confident on your business, be patient to prepare any documents, mine was about 4kg.
Pay attention to every single details. Good lawyers did their work and check working hours for you, they know what they are doing. My solicitor helped me checked my documents with a reasonable fee. They did not apply for me. I am happy with their service. You can also ask solicitor help you do that rather for a better deal. :D