ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUFAM application treated wrong and now Decision date 23 sep

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harmain
Newly Registered

EUFAM application treated wrong and now Decision date 23 sep

Post by harmain » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi to all respected members,

I have applied to ireland EUFam visa through my father on june 21th 2016, got my correspondence in sep 2016, in which it was stated that your application will be treated as Permitted family member which is not in my case as I am a qualifying family member but I didn't know at that time.

I emailed them in March 2017 that I am qualifying member and they replied me that you have applied as a Sister of the sponsor but I replied them that he is my father not my brother.

They sent another correspondence stating that your decision is due on 23rd of september Please submit all the required docs within 30 days.

I submitted all the docs I thought I will receive a temporary stamp or anything but still no reply I have emailed them last month again for mentioning the temporary stamp but no reply.

Can I sue them for wasting my 8 months treating my application completely wrong?

Do they check travel history as last month I traveled to uk as I have still UK student visa?

Any reply would be appreciated.
Thanks
Harmain.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Re: EUFAM application treated wrong and now Decision date 23

Post by arz1986 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:01 pm

did you fill EU1A form, what is ur age. they do check travel record.

harmain
Newly Registered

Post by harmain » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi,
Nope they asked for all same docs no travel details or anything were asked,

Nope I filled the right Application Form EU1 this is the strange thing how can they not see they he is my father and I have submitted the right application.

My age is 25years and I have been living in the uk for almost 6years because I was studying at uni did my masters already.

The decision date is 23rd september will they respond before that? or will they further delay it as I am now very frustrated and on the edge to sue them big time for wasting almost my 1.6 years

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:05 pm

i think they treated ur application as permitted family member because u r above 21. they mention it in first acknowledge letter, permitted or direct family member. at tht moment u need to say i am direct family member. Nw it to late. I think you can only wait. decision will come 3-4 month after the due date

harmain
Newly Registered

Post by harmain » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Decision after the due date? why they already wasted 1.6 years of mine and they still not going to decide on the date they mentioned? this is strange.