ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 card delivery delay

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atriponel
Newly Registered

EEA2 card delivery delay

Post by atriponel » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:40 am

Hi there

I have received a letter along with my documents saying my application's been approved.
The date on the letter is 25 July. They told me I should receive my card within the next 10 working days from the date on the letter.

It's been longer than 10 days now, I've emailed them but no reply yet.

Has anybody else experienced delays like this?
Does anybody know what could cause it?
A bit worried now...

Many thanks in advance!!

lorenr
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 card delivery delay

Post by lorenr » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Mine seems to be taking a long time too. I'm not at the 10 working days mark yet, it's been 7 working days but even that seems long compared to other's timelines. Did it arrive yet?

mosin
Newly Registered

Post by mosin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:41 pm

My Brp card arrived after 28 days if you didn't receive card after 10 days i would suggest you to fill online Brp card inquiry.But no need to worry it will arrive
Thanks

lunallena
Mood:
European Union

Post by lunallena » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 pm

The same is happening to me. My decision letter was also from the 25/07/17... maybe we got the same case worker? I filled the online report (https://www.biometric-residence-permit. ... r-received) and got an email saying that my BPR was collected by me. This was true, but that BPR was for my visa Tier2, not the EFM RC. I emailed them citing my ID case and now they have told me that my case worker will be contacting me... so I need to wait.

I also called the OH and I was told to write a letter to the Liverpool office with my details. I ended up sending one letter to Liverpool and another one to Bristol (address mentioned in the decision letter) with a copy of my decision letter so hopefully that would work. I will keep you posted on how things go.

Good luck!

Jav123
Newly Registered

Post by Jav123 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm

I got my decision letter with all documents on 2nd of August date on letter is 01 August and letter stated that I should get permanent residence card within 10 working days but I haven't received my card till 18 /08.
I called them yesterday and they told me my caseworker will contact me and I will get my card soon.
Anyone have same situation please share.

lunallena
Mood:
European Union

Post by lunallena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 am

lunallena wrote:The same is happening to me. My decision letter was also from the 25/07/17... maybe we got the same case worker? I filled the online report (https://www.biometric-residence-permit. ... r-received) and got an email saying that my BPR was collected by me. This was true, but that BPR was for my visa Tier2, not the EFM RC. I emailed them citing my ID case and now they have told me that my case worker will be contacting me... so I need to wait.

I also called the OH and I was told to write a letter to the Liverpool office with my details. I ended up sending one letter to Liverpool and another one to Bristol (address mentioned in the decision letter) with a copy of my decision letter so hopefully that would work. I will keep you posted on how things go.

Good luck!
So people from Bristol (Returns Unit) received my letter and they contacted me via email last Wednesday. They told me that my BPR had been produced recently and that it would be out for delivery within 3-5 days. I will let you know how long it takes to receive it.