ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help getting Bank letter for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shibin
Newly Registered

Help getting Bank letter for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Post by shibin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi Everyone
I am about to apply for my Tier 1 Extension next month, I have shown my investment as share capital, And Have got 3 employees full time for last 2 years. The main thing hitting me now is the bank statement. Investments are being transferred from Natwest personal account to my Natwest Business Account. But On my Business account, it just shows the account number, not my name.
I enquired in the bank about it and they don't have any format, they advised me if I could bring any duplicate copy of someone who has previously applied then they could help with that.

Please if someone has any format from Natwest let me know :!:

Thanks
Das

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Help getting Bank letter for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extensi

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:56 pm

shibin wrote:Hi Everyone
I am about to apply for my Tier 1 Extension next month, I have shown my investment as share capital, And Have got 3 employees full time for last 2 years. The main thing hitting me now is the bank statement. Investments are being transferred from Natwest personal account to my Natwest Business Account. But On my Business account, it just shows the account number, not my name.
I enquired in the bank about it and they don't have any format, they advised me if I could bring any duplicate copy of someone who has previously applied then they could help with that.

Please if someone has any format from Natwest let me know :!:

Thanks
Das
If you have invested by Share capital, there is no requirement for you to provide Bank statements (with or without your name).
All you need as evidence is your name (and that of any other shareholders) against your share holding in your accounts notes.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bajo85
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by bajo85 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:18 pm

You're not required to send bank statements, just get a letter from your bank confirming your company's bank account details and that you're signatory of that account and your company uses that account for its business.

please focus on the SHARE CAPITAL section in the notes of your company's accounts.

Don't forget to add register of shareholders even though you're the sole shareholder.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT BANK STATEMENT AT ALL.

Good Luck

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 pm

bajo85 wrote:You're not required to send bank statements, just get a letter from your bank confirming your company's bank account details and that you're signatory of that account and your company uses that account for its business.

please focus on the SHARE CAPITAL section in the notes of your company's accounts.

Don't forget to add register of shareholders even though you're the sole shareholder.

Good Luck
Hi bajo85, is there any template for register of members? Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:49 am

bajo85 wrote:You're not required to send bank statements, just get a letter from your bank confirming your company's bank account details and that you're signatory of that account and your company uses that account for its business.

Good Luck
"register of shareholders" is needed only if the Accounts does not have the shareholder information
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

shibin
Newly Registered

Post by shibin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Thanks for the reply