ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT job adverts vs. COS salary- Urgent help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AVC
Newly Registered

RLMT job adverts vs. COS salary- Urgent help

Post by AVC » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 am

Hi all experts,

I am in the process of changing employers on Tier 2. My new employer has assigned a COS to me, but I had a question regarding the salary advert for RLMT. So they have used 2 different websites for advertising job , one with jobcenter plus showing £36k , and other with the job search website through a recruiter which shows £39k. Although COS assigned to me shows £36k.
-Will this be a issue when applying for the visa?
-Also, dooes the COS needs to have recruiter details (it says optional)?
- If this visa gets rejected, will it have any impact on my current Tier 2 visa?

I will appreciate if you can help with me these queries and what can be done in this scenario.

Thanks,
AVC

AVC
Newly Registered

Re: RLMT job adverts vs. COS salary- Urgent help

Post by AVC » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi experts,

Can somebody please reply on my queries below?

Thanks,
AVC
AVC wrote:Hi all experts,

I am in the process of changing employers on Tier 2. My new employer has assigned a COS to me, but I had a question regarding the salary advert for RLMT. So they have used 2 different websites for advertising job , one with jobcenter plus showing £36k , and other with the job search website through a recruiter which shows £39k. Although COS assigned to me shows £36k.
-Will this be a issue when applying for the visa?
-Also, dooes the COS needs to have recruiter details (it says optional)?
- If this visa gets rejected, will it have any impact on my current Tier 2 visa?

I will appreciate if you can help with me these queries and what can be done in this scenario.

Thanks,
AVC

new2here
Newly Registered

Post by new2here » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:17 pm

I'd recommend that you speak with the company and make sure that they do everything correctly. I'm sure that's all an officer needs to reject your application: why are two different salaries advertised?

If I were you, I would also go through the guidance on RLMT (it's a PDF on gov.uk) to see exactly what's needed and how they're supposed to be carried out.

-Will this be a issue when applying for the visa? Yes, I'm sure it will. Read the guidance on RLMT and you'll see why.

-Also, dooes the COS needs to have recruiter details (it says optional)? Can't remember off the top of my head, but again, read the guidance.

- If this visa gets rejected, will it have any impact on my current Tier 2 visa? Yes, I'm sure it will. The cleaner you can keep your slate, the better I'd think.

Best wishes.

AVC
Newly Registered

Post by AVC » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Thanks for the reply,

Actually I just wanted to make a correction here regarding the RLMT

So they have used 2 different websites for advertising job , one with jobcenter plus showing £36-39k , and other with the job search website through a recruiter which shows £39k. Although COS assigned to me shows £36k.

So will, RLMT be considered to be passed or fail in this case ?

Thanks,
AVC
new2here wrote:I'd recommend that you speak with the company and make sure that they do everything correctly. I'm sure that's all an officer needs to reject your application: why are two different salaries advertised?

If I were you, I would also go through the guidance on RLMT (it's a PDF on gov.uk) to see exactly what's needed and how they're supposed to be carried out.

-Will this be a issue when applying for the visa? Yes, I'm sure it will. Read the guidance on RLMT and you'll see why.

-Also, dooes the COS needs to have recruiter details (it says optional)? Can't remember off the top of my head, but again, read the guidance.

- If this visa gets rejected, will it have any impact on my current Tier 2 visa? Yes, I'm sure it will. The cleaner you can keep your slate, the better I'd think.

Best wishes.