ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My wife was being deported before, Applying HSMP (NEW RULES)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

whitecitytenant
Newly Registered

My wife was being deported before, Applying HSMP (NEW RULES)

Post by whitecitytenant » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Dear Sir

I noticed there is a change of IMMIGRATION RULES on 6 February 2008.

This is from the BIA website, don't know will it affect my wife's application:

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... iew=Binary

7.25. Applicants who have been refused entry clearance after having used deception in their applications will have any future applications they make refused for ten years.

47. After paragraph 320(7A), insert:
"7B. where the applicant has previously breached the UK's immigration laws by:
a ) Overstaying,
b ) breaching a condition attached to his leave,
c ) being an Illegal Entrant,
d ) using Deception in an application for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain (whether
successful or not),

Basically, my wife has been deported 3 years ago. She is Singaporean, thus she doesn't need Visa as tourist when entering the U.K. But, when she arrived at Manchester Airport, the officer found out a Work Testimony in her bags. Then was being deported and the reason was suspected she may work illegally in the country.Therefore, she went back to her home country with her return ticket on the same day.

Now, she is in UK with Working Dependent Visa, if I switch to HSMP. Will it affect our HSMP (FLR) when we apply HSMP (FLR) together? Do I need to explain this case with letter when we apply for HSMP (FLR).

newscience
Newly Registered

Re: My wife was being deported before, Applying HSMP (NEW RU

Post by newscience » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:52 am

Dear

Don't worry and apply.
Just do not hide or misrepresent anything. Things should be fine.
HSMP does not consider any such past record. It is a point based system.

--
whitecitytenant wrote:Dear Sir

I noticed there is a change of IMMIGRATION RULES on 6 February 2008.

This is from the BIA website, don't know will it affect my wife's application:

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... iew=Binary

7.25. Applicants who have been refused entry clearance after having used deception in their applications will have any future applications they make refused for ten years.

47. After paragraph 320(7A), insert:
"7B. where the applicant has previously breached the UK's immigration laws by:
a ) Overstaying,
b ) breaching a condition attached to his leave,
c ) being an Illegal Entrant,
d ) using Deception in an application for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain (whether
successful or not),

Basically, my wife has been deported 3 years ago. She is Singaporean, thus she doesn't need Visa as tourist when entering the U.K. But, when she arrived at Manchester Airport, the officer found out a Work Testimony in her bags. Then was being deported and the reason was suspected she may work illegally in the country.Therefore, she went back to her home country with her return ticket on the same day.

Now, she is in UK with Working Dependent Visa, if I switch to HSMP. Will it affect our HSMP (FLR) when we apply HSMP (FLR) together? Do I need to explain this case with letter when we apply for HSMP (FLR).

hsmp_indian
Newly Registered

please help

Post by hsmp_indian » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:55 pm

hello,

Could you please let me know what kind of stamp your wife got when refused entry in UK..???? is it like...

""usual rectangular stamp with eu stamp on left top, plane symbol right top, right arrow mark on left botton, "dusseldolf" on right bottom of the rectangular box. over imposing that box large "plus" sign (with out both lines joining at central) with date.""

Please let me know..