ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help - missing passport - Home Office - Doubt

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rebozzolo
Newly Registered

Help - missing passport - Home Office - Doubt

Post by rebozzolo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello Guys.
I am married to a German Citizen and I finally got my UK residence card (EEA2).
I made two applications. The first one was refused and the Home Office retained my Brazilian passport. Then, I applied for a second time and the residence card was granted :)

I already received all the supporting documents and the residence card, however I did not receive my Brazilian passport yet (the passport that was retained at the first application). Is this normal? Maybe the passport is gonna come later, since it was retained at the first application and probably it will be coming from another location? Did anyone have a similar situation?

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you very much.

LiYu
Newly Registered

Re: Help - missing passport - Home Office - Doubt

Post by LiYu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Does anyone know how to proceed? I'm facing the same situation here. But I'd like very much to have my passport back, since it contains my immigration history in it.

Have they returned it to you?

I've tried with my local MP and contact LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, also sent an email to the Complaints.

Let us know if you have any news. :)