ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help - PEO appointment booking for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nananu

Help - PEO appointment booking for ILR

Post by nananu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Hi Gurus,

I was asked post the query in this part of the forum.

I am trying to I am trying to book a PEO appointment for my wife's ILR(SET(O)) using the following link. It is asking me to pay the complete amount upfront - £2,887. I am sure I am not using the right link as I can see throughout this forum, people are paying £590 as a booking fee. Please, can you help me with the correct link for booking a PEO appointment for ILR.If I pay £2887 upfront, what should I need to fill in the page -7 of the SET(O)application form (where it asks for payment of £2297)?

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

Please help me gurus.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help - PEO appointment booking for ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:07 pm

I was asked post the query in this part of the forum.
Really??? Who asked you to post here??

You already have a topic and have recevied the correct advice in the ILR sub forum, where the question belongs.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-set-o-pe ... l#p1520177
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.