ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROA application process

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lisaus
Newly Registered

ROA application process

Post by lisaus » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 pm

I Applied for a ROA application, the process officially started 25 may 2017 I have since been checking daily on the status of application via the gov uk site which has always stated awaiting a decision until last week when it stated reference number not recognised. I will now have been over 70 days since the application commenced.
Has anyone else had this happen to them? I Have tried contacting but just get redirected back to the website.

sma_tier1

Re: ROA application process

Post by sma_tier1 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:23 pm

What was the reference number you used ? If you used royal mail to post your application to HO, try using the tracking reference number. If it is not recognized, use the reference number mentioned in any letter sent to you by HO after receiving your application.