ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing an oral hearing date ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zidane

Changing an oral hearing date ?

Post by zidane » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:48 am

Dear members,
I had applied for FLR M for my wife which was refused on wrong grounds. Any way we appealed on the feb 2017 , we got a letter last week saying that our oral hearing date is in Han 2018 . Is there any process we can use to advance the hearing to an earlier date. My wife father is not feeling well and had another heart attack. and she needs to go and see him as soon as possible.

any advise please

many thanks of your help

zidane

Re: Changing an oral hearing date ?

Post by zidane » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:24 pm

zidane wrote:Dear members,
I had applied for FLR M for my wife which was refused on wrong grounds. Any way we appealed on the feb 2017 , we got a letter last week saying that our oral hearing date is in Jan 2018 . Is there any process we can use to advance the hearing to an earlier date. My wife's father is not feeling well and had another heart attack. and she needs to go and see him as soon as possible.

any advise please

many thanks of your help