ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance fund statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malikwaheed

Maintenance fund statement

Post by Malikwaheed » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:24 pm

My fresh application is underprocess since 3 month today my maintenance fund statement went down then £945. Experts pls advise if it will make any effect on decision or they will count 90 days before Submission of application????

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance fund statement

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Malikwaheed wrote:My fresh application is underprocess since 3 month today my maintenance fund statement went down then £945. Experts pls advise if it will make any effect on decision or they will count 90 days before Submission of application????
There is no requirement to maintain the maintenance fund once you have applied.

Though it is normally a good idea to do so just in case your application is rejected and you need to apply again.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.