ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR After 6yrs DL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BizzyBee2017
Newly Registered

ILR After 6yrs DL

Post by BizzyBee2017 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi,
Please can anyone shed light. I applied for ILR Set (O) vial Royal Mail Post on the 20th June 2017 and Application was received and signed for on the 21st June. Payment has not been taken still however Acknowledgement was sent on the the 29th and since then nothing. My question is how long does it usually take for them to take payment and is this normal delay?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

BizzyBee2017
Newly Registered

Re: ILR After 6yrs DL

Post by BizzyBee2017 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Money taken from my account £2297 7th September but no communication from Home Office. If anyone has had this experience can you help me for peace of mine.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:10 pm

BizzyBee2017 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:43 pm
Money taken from my account £2297 7th September but no communication from Home Office. If anyone has had this experience can you help me for peace of mine.
Hi,

As it has been only 11 days you might have to give It some time.

Also remembered I think you don't count weekends as the working days are Monday to Friday.

If you don't mind may I ask what documents you sent with your application, it would very much be appreciated as I will be doing my wife's application in may under the 6 years of DL route.

Thanks.

A
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

BizzyBee2017
Newly Registered

Post by BizzyBee2017 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi, Thank you for getting back. I will give it time perhaps which I think is very true.