ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incorrect Title for Responsible Adult for Tier 2 Dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amitfalana
India

Incorrect Title for Responsible Adult for Tier 2 Dependent

Post by amitfalana » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:49 am

Hi,
My wife had applied for Teir 2 Dependent visa for our new born. We received the letter instructing us to visit a Post Office to get the Biometrics done. Although the Post Office did not proceed with the Biometrics, as the letter stated Mr instead of Ms for my wife.
I have chedked the application I had submitted, and I had submitted the correct details. :)
I have dropped an email to applicationexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, but haven't received a reply yet.
How can I reach out to UKVI to get this corrected, as the deadline to act on the letter is a week away?

Regards,
Amit

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Incorrect Title for Responsible Adult for Tier 2 Depende

Post by hassanh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:55 am

Hi,

Was this (applicationexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) email address mentioned on the biometrics letter you received. If no, then contact on the address mentioned on the biometrics letter. Please, keep in mind that they take days to respond.

Did you try to phone UKVI Customer Service to seek advise? They normally provide you with the correct contact email (which is usually on the biometrics letter anyway).

Thanks,
Hassan

amitfalana
India

Post by amitfalana » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi Hassan,
Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, the email id was mentioned on the biometrics letter and I did call them and they also told the same email id.
I am concerned about the delay that this whole thing causes and UKVI rejecting the application due to the delay. Or is it something normal and happens on such letters.

Cheers!
Amit

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by hassanh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:26 pm

You have done the right thing by contacting the e-mail address mentioned on the biometrics letter. They take days to respond.

You do not worry if the time to enrol biometric lapse as UKVI send second reminder as well to enrol biometrics with an additional 15 days.

Just keep chasing them. This will be resolved eventually.

Thanks,
Hassan

amitfalana
India

Post by amitfalana » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Thanks Hassan. Appreciated.