ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Tourist visa as a spouse of UK citizen

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moglimum
Newly Registered

Schengen Tourist visa as a spouse of UK citizen

Post by Moglimum » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Dear All,

I am on a 5 year route to ILR as a spouse of british citizen and interested in applying to schengen tourist visa again. I have previously applied twice to French embassy for schengen tourist visa and was issued visa both times. I have travelled to Paris during first visa period, however during my last visa validity period I was unable to travel to France as we had to cancel the plan to travel due to Family emergency.

We are now planning a trip to Bratislava end of oct and I want to apply to Slovakia for a type C visa not restricted to Slovakia itself but given previous circumstances unsure whether it will be a hindrance in getting a visa. Kindly advise what can I do in this situation please?

Many thanks

waqasars

Re: Schengen Tourist visa as a spouse of UK citizen

Post by waqasars » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:30 pm

I don't think so there will be any problem. You did not use your visa. It will not have any impact.