ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will I be rejected for Italy study visa due to low GPA?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zimmer550k
Newly Registered

Will I be rejected for Italy study visa due to low GPA?

Post by zimmer550k » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:23 pm

I have a really low GPA (2.49) from Pakistan and I also have a study gap of 8 months during which I did freelancing. I got admission in MS in University of Bologna. My IELTS score is 8 and I have also secured unibo action 2 (11,000 EUR). I have talked to several seniors and all of them are telling me that VO will reject me due to my low GPA and freelancing (which wasn't related to my field of study as I did Bachelors in Electrical).

In the interview, the VO only asked my GPA and what I had been doing since graduating in June of last year. He didn't argue with me over any of these two and basically my interview lasted for only a minute. So, does that mean I am rejected right away simply because of my GPA and freelancing? And is there any chance of appeal?

waqasars

Re: Will I be rejected for Italy study visa due to low GPA?

Post by waqasars » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:09 am

They cant reject the visa application on the basis of loe gpa and study gap. You can appeal in csse of rejection.