ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLScontact and priority services

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Archeer
Newly Registered

TLScontact and priority services

Post by Archeer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Hey guys,

I am applying from Jordan. I have submitted my online application and pay the fees. As the roles says I have to register in "TLScontact". I have created an account? what I should do next? and how can I purchase priority visa service? I can't find anything related on this website. can you help guys?

Thank you.

Didisniles123
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: TLScontact and priority services

Post by Didisniles123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Have you been able to pay for your priority service and if Yes pls what stage is ur application now have u gotten a decision ? I payed for priority service and my application date was 23 august but no response yet.

Archeer
Newly Registered

Re: TLScontact and priority services

Post by Archeer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:21 am

well, I did my interview and paper scan on 21/08/2017, exactly after 15 working day on 11/09/2017 I got a call and It was a 2nd interview via phone. Next day I called my uni and they told me that my CAS has been used. yesterday 14/09/2017 I called UKVI and they told me that the decision has been made. And I'll be able to collect my passport from TLScontact/Amman on sunday. My advise to you is to wait exactly 15 working day from your 1st interview, and then call the UKVI.

good luck. 8)