ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 DEPENDANT & STEP BY STEP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bolivar

TIER 4 DEPENDANT & STEP BY STEP

Post by Bolivar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Hello i will apply TIER 4 Dependant Visa for my wife and i dont want to do anything wrong can anybody who applied before or have an information about, please check these steps for me.

- 1* Create an account on Visa4UK Website - And Apply for right visa fill the blanks pay the fees with IHS and sign the decleration.

- 2* Book an appointment for BRP and fingerprints.

- 3* Fill the blanks on VAF10 form (I'm not sure i need this) can anybody tell me something about that. I think i can print off my visa application from Visa4UK website.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

My father sponsored to me he covered my education, accomod an travel fees. And i want to be a sponsor for my wife should i do another things or just add documents for this im just confusing and want to be sure. I am Lawyer and i can take letter from my Bar Organisation. Is that necessary that my funds evidence? Or i will just add bank statements?

For my wife; we'll going to Swansea/Wales so it's outside the London the fee must be 680 x 9 = 6.120 GBP

And also my wife have some title deeds as her name should i add them? And i have an account i have 10.000 GBP equivalent from 2 months the money is higher than they want is that OK? Also i have another accounts should i add them?

- Marriage certificate (should i give them orginal document or copy is enough for them?)

And do i need another documents because we're newly married from 2th July 2017.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READERS AND ADVISORS.

shashie
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 4 DEPENDANT & STEP BY STEP

Post by shashie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:21 pm

You need to apply for Tier 4 Depedent partner visa application.

Since you have shown your fathers funds for your education. There will be question, where 10k GBP are in your account? Since you have got recently married, I foresee that you need to show documentation such as photos together, telephone call history, travel history together to prove that the relation is subsisting.

When had you got your Tier4 visa? The institution must HEI sponsor. Please refer below page for more details.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-1-2-4-5

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:35 am

Bolivar wrote:And also my wife have some title deeds as her name should i add them?
No.
Bolivar wrote:And i have an account i have 10.000 GBP equivalent from 2 months the money is higher than they want is that OK?
Yes.
Bolivar wrote:Also i have another accounts should i add them?
No.
Bolivar wrote: Marriage certificate (should i give them orginal document or copy is enough for them?)
Original.
Bolivar wrote:And do i need another documents because we're newly married from 2th July 2017.
Only if you there is likely to be any question that the marriage is subsisting. If you have been living as a couple of some time, show some evidence of that.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READERS AND ADVISORS.[/quote]
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Bolivar

Post by Bolivar » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:39 pm

shashie wrote:You need to apply for Tier 4 Depedent partner visa application.

Since you have shown your fathers funds for your education. There will be question, where 10k GBP are in your account? Since you have got recently married, I foresee that you need to show documentation such as photos together, telephone call history, travel history together to prove that the relation is subsisting.

When had you got your Tier4 visa? The institution must HEI sponsor. Please refer below page for more details.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-1-2-4-5
But there is a big difference in my father account we show 25k but in my account i have just 10k.

How can i show my whatsapp story we're together with my wife for 4 years also i have photos like graduation together but i'm not sure to add them.

Bolivar

Post by Bolivar » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:41 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Bolivar wrote:And also my wife have some title deeds as her name should i add them?
No.
Bolivar wrote:And i have an account i have 10.000 GBP equivalent from 2 months the money is higher than they want is that OK?
Yes.
Bolivar wrote:Also i have another accounts should i add them?
No.
Bolivar wrote: Marriage certificate (should i give them orginal document or copy is enough for them?)
Original.
Bolivar wrote:And do i need another documents because we're newly married from 2th July 2017.
Only if you there is likely to be any question that the marriage is subsisting. If you have been living as a couple of some time, show some evidence of that.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READERS AND ADVISORS.
[/quote]

All clear we've marry certifige by official council.and also they can see it on Vital record by official.