ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa settlement application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shashie
Newly Registered

Visa settlement application

Post by shashie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:44 pm

I got a mail from Visainfo.Shefo that the my family depenent applications have been sent to ECO.

I have a short and quick query,
what is a "Visa settlement application"?
Is Tier-4 category PBS come under that category?

At the moment, I am the student and main applicant. All my sponsorship documentation is furnished along with Tier4 dependent applications. Do I need to furnish my documentation to office in Sheffiled?

Please guide.

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: Visa settlement application

Post by aerobalag » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 pm

shashie wrote:I got a mail from Visainfo.Shefo that the my family depenent applications have been sent to ECO.

I have a short and quick query,
what is a "Visa settlement application"?
Is Tier-4 category PBS come under that category?

At the moment, I am the student and main applicant. All my sponsorship documentation is furnished along with Tier4 dependent applications. Do I need to furnish my documentation to office in Sheffiled?

Please guide.
NO Need to worry bro...settlement application is different from tier4 student visa.....ignore that part of mail......that mail means...your application is forwarded to an entry clearance officer..u will hear reply from them after making decision.

shashie
Newly Registered

Re: Visa settlement application

Post by shashie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Thanks Buddy.. that's a relief.

I do understand that through other forum questions that Tier 4 category applications are taking more processing time than usual 15 working days.
BIOMETRIC done on: Aug 2nd

Hopefully it will be on time..