ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self sufficient & Self employment

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madycal
Newly Registered

Self sufficient & Self employment

Post by madycal » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 am

Good Morning User,

This is my second post on this forum its really helpful. I applied residence card for my husband on self sufficient basic. We are living outside Dublin that why we showed saving 14k in our joint bank account. I heard from many people if one of us working than we have good chance to get Residence card. I am think to register myself as self employed. I will show my husband as partner or employee what you think .
Your advise is really helpful for me. Please share your experience.

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Self sufficient & Self employment

Post by broli » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:51 am

If you open the company if you inform them eu citizen is employee then Eu citizen will requested job contract payslip can you really afford all that ?.. :mrgreen:

You are free to open a company , but you will prove that the company is providing money for the familly..

i'll suggest you to take very good advice before you start something that may cost you money

Someone else's respond here would be great it's sad that Mod don't help anymore on the Irish part of the forum anymore only UK. Yet a lot censorship

HappyKai
Newly Registered

Post by HappyKai » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Hi
I don't know much about self employment but I have heard that the non-EU working/salary can be included as part of the EU self sufficiency. As long as you have the sickness insurance and the non-EU is working. It's an option you could consider since you had already applied using the self sufficient route

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 am

Best option is the employment of the EU citizen. If not that the EU citizen must be self employed or studying in a college. But they myst be engaged in any one of the activity listed in the form EU1. If you cannot show any of these activity than your application for a residence card may be refused.
Stay strong & never Give up!

madycal
Newly Registered

Post by madycal » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Thank you very for your reply I send them health insurance & 14k joint bank statement for both of us to support our application.

madycal
Newly Registered

Post by madycal » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Good Evening Users,

Yesterday I received a letter from INIS they are some more information.

Evidence of ongoing financial resources and corresponding bank statements.

We are not working at the moment. We already send them our Joint Bank statement of 14k. I don't know what to do. Shall I send them our bank statement again.

We applied on self sufficient basic we have savings & proof of resources.