ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Accommodation details

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oz90
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Accommodation details

Post by oz90 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi

I'm beginning my postgrad at SOAS next month and the only reason I haven't applied for my visa is that I have not been given accommodation by the university, and I have not yet found anything suitable. What are you supposed to enter in the accommodation detail box on the visa form if your accommodation is not finalized? Is having confirmed accommodation a prerequisite to obtaining a visa? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Osama

Yousef
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 Accommodation details

Post by Yousef » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Enter your University address

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 4 Accommodation details

Post by aerobalag » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:24 pm

oz90 wrote:Hi

I'm beginning my postgrad at SOAS next month and the only reason I haven't applied for my visa is that I have not been given accommodation by the university, and I have not yet found anything suitable. What are you supposed to enter in the accommodation detail box on the visa form if your accommodation is not finalized? Is having confirmed accommodation a prerequisite to obtaining a visa? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Osama
they will ask details about your accommodation in your interview..search for student accommodation around ur univ in website and apply it.