ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax document

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shads
Newly Registered

Tax document

Post by shads » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:56 am

Hi
The tax period in my country runs from April to March, and as I'm intending to submit my application shortly it won't be an option. However, the tax department are able to supply me with a summary of earnings for the pervious 12 months, showing gross income along with tax deductions.

Has anybody submitted a similar document in place of an actual tax return? and will it be sufficient?

Thanks
Wayne

deepakad
Newly Registered

Post by deepakad » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:20 am

Look at the current HSMP Form. They need alternative documents if you are not submitting the tax return.

If you submitting other documents as required and provide the correct reasons, i guess they must be fine. But anyone who has done this before can explain much better than me.

shads
Newly Registered

Post by shads » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:21 pm

The HSMP application defines a 'tax return' and it appears to cover a range of documents. Which is why I'm wanting clarification on whether my Summary of Earnings would be appropriate.

Thanks
Wayne