ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

R.C Under article 10.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Olsi
Newly Registered

R.C Under article 10.

Post by Olsi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello all. i have been following this forum for a long time and it was very helpful for me. Me, non eu citizen and my wife british citizen are living in a EU member state. we have been here since november 2016 and i have residence card under article 10. we are planing to go back in england nearly january 2018. My question is.
would be better to just show up to the airport together with my wife as the law says that with rc under art.10 am allowed to enter in uk for a period of 6 months.
Once we both are in england and i apply for my UKRC, if the aplication will be reject, would be both be able to stay in uk while waiting for the appeal?
Many Thanks