ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Options for IF the spouse visa application is rejected...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

usmanj
United Kingdom

Options for IF the spouse visa application is rejected...

Post by usmanj » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:54 pm

It's always good to have your options weighed out so i'm just throwing this one in there although I'm hoping visa will be granted inshAllah as it's a pretty straight forward case.

In the event of a refusal, if you decide to appeal against the decision - does the sponsor need to show more employment proof when the case goes to court? Or is it only the original supporting documents which will be used to make the decision at the time?

I'm asking this as I was thinking that in the worst case scenario of a refusal, I would leave my job and fly out to Pakistan to stay with my wife whilst we wait for the court date. Is that an option or would that cause further implications?

All input is welcome as always :)