ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI Refund

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jiawen9899
Newly Registered
Malaysia

UKVI Refund

Post by jiawen9899 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Hey guys, I've realised that I made some critical mistake on my application, which has been submitted and paid (but I have not go for the appointment). So I decided to withdraw my application and request for a refund so that I can submit another application.

However in the Visa4UK website, I am not able to click the "apply for refund" button... Every time I click the "apply for refund" button, nothing happens, except the "payment date" column has a blue highlight.

(I also notice that the "payment date" in that page is wrong. I actually paid on 22/8, but on 23/8 when I tried to apply for refund, the payment date is 23/8, and when I try to apply for refund again on 24/8, the payment date becomes 24/8. However the transaction has already been done on 22/8 when I check my bank statement.

Can anyone advise me what to do in this case?

priyanka3006
Newly Registered

Re: UKVI Refund

Post by priyanka3006 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:52 pm

hey, did u get resolution to your problem? i am facing exact the same issue.
Thanks