ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa not received

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vikas Kantharaju
Newly Registered
India

Visa not received

Post by Vikas Kantharaju » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 am

Hello,

I had applied for UK tier 4 visa on 24 July. It been more than 15 working days and I haven't got any mail or reply. On 16 August I have mailed and called the Btitgis High Commission and they said that my case is escalated. I contacted them again and now they informed me it may take upto 3 months.
My Course is starting in September. I am getting tensed. Please advise me what to do.

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: Visa not received

Post by aerobalag » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:10 am

Vikas Kantharaju wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 am
Hello,

I had applied for UK tier 4 visa on 24 July. It been more than 15 working days and I haven't got any mail or reply. On 16 August I have mailed and called the Btitgis High Commission and they said that my case is escalated. I contacted them again and now they informed me it may take upto 3 months.
My Course is starting in September. I am getting tensed. Please advise me what to do.
3 months....do they really said that...because usually they wont say any timeframe thts wt they said to me :cry:

mahbolla
Newly Registered

Post by mahbolla » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:30 am

How can it be three months. Courses are going to start in September and what's the point in giving people in the month of November. Did they really say that?????

christinar1087
Newly Registered

Post by christinar1087 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 am

Hi Kanthraju,

Did They actually tell that....there are scenarios of people like mta143 who got their visas post 31 days so people like me who have just touched 31 working days are in the assumption that we are next to receive the same.

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:56 am

christinar1087 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 am
Hi Kanthraju,

Did They actually tell that....there are scenarios of people like mta143 who got their visas post 31 days so people like me who have just touched 31 working days are in the assumption that we are next to receive the same.
its been 32 working days for me....actually they allow us to apply only before 3 months from course start...hows that [possible :cry: :cry:

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:07 am

aerobalag wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:56 am
christinar1087 wrote:
Hi Kanthraju,

its been 32 working days for me....actually they allow us to apply only before 3 months from course start...hows that [possible :cry: :cry:
Did you call or email them??
its 25th working day for me and i m thinking to ekail them on 31st wd

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 am

Razbi wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:07 am
aerobalag wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:56 am
christinar1087 wrote:
Hi Kanthraju,

Did you call or email them??
its 25th working day for me and i m thinking to ekail them on 31st wd
ya I emailed them...they said the same word again...we escalated your case to the relevant department....I cant do anythg,,,just to wait

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:44 am

Can the users (other than OP) who posted please NOT turn the OPs topic into another one in which the same repetitive questions/posts are made as in the other two long running topics.

It really is NOT necessary to start your to'ing and fro'ing in each topic a member starts asking a question. It is unfair to the OP and rude.

@ user 'Vikas Kantharaju' there is a delay, nothing you can do but wait or escalate and hope for the best. Apologies 'vikas kantharju' but your topic will now be locked to avoid it becoming another low value one.

Members should also note that we understand the call centre is a third party agent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.