ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependant visa Refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MohamedSheriff
Newly Registered

Tier 2 dependant visa Refusal

Post by MohamedSheriff » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:50 am

Hi All
Im on Tier2 general visa for 5 years. My wife is in India.
I applied PBS dependant visa for her. And it got rejected for the 1st time since I did not submit the relationship proof like Skype chat, WhatsApp chat etc.

So I went through a solicitor in london for the next time and filled the application and submitted all the documents to Sheffield address. And my wife provided a letter during the appointment in India stating that all her documents will be submitted to the sheffield address. I Know its a mistake made by the solicitor since all the documents for PBS dependant should be submitted in India. I have got a refusal stating I have not demonstrated any documents. I have all proofs that they have received my documents in Sheffield and still its with them.

Now my solicitor accepted her mistake and applied for a administrator review. Will it be successful this time ? Or will I have to submit a new application ?
I have spent a lot of money on this application.
Please guide me on this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 dependant visa Refusal

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:29 am

Administrative review is for when HO have made an error. What error do you believe HO made?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MohamedSheriff
Newly Registered

Post by MohamedSheriff » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:40 am

I know they have not made any mistake. But I have just requested them for re consideration. Will it workout ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:46 am

If HO have not made a mistake then AR will likely fail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.