ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA - PR application glitch?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tellme
Newly Registered

EEA - PR application glitch?

Post by tellme » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi,
I am worried something went wrong with my online application because I did not receive any acknowledgement / ID from home office (no applications ID number).

My steps:
1. I applied online by clicking this link https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/eea-pr
2. I paid the £65.
3. I received an e-mail from noreply@visa-immigration.service.org.uk stating "Sign in to your application to print your checklist" You must send your document checklist and supporting documents to the address on the checklist.
4. Logged in, printed the check list
5. I went to the local office for passport service; the officer checked my identity and sent the check list with all documents required (proof of address etc.) to the Immigration office.
6. Nothing more happend.

I was expecting to receive via e-mail some Case ID to track the application progress but nothing has arrived.

Few days later I received an e-mail from noreply@visa-immigration.service.org.uk saying "This application is reaching the date of expiry. If you do not sign in again before , the application will be deleted".
I ignored this e-mail because I thought it was related to earlier Online application I did to learn how the application works. Now I am worried that all document I sent (originals) are lost!

I am trying to talk to someone of immigration office but there is no number I can call.

Any advice??

Many thanks

ninkas
Poland

Re: EEA - PR application glitch?

Post by ninkas » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Did you receive an email confirming your payment? Are you sure that your payment went through ?
I applied online and received a confirmation of my payment immediately.
And the next question: did you print and send an application or the checklist only?
Eea +nonEea married couple