ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reporting Fraud

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lukekenny
Newly Registered

Reporting Fraud

Post by lukekenny » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi All

This might strike as odd to some people here but I am very serious about this question of mine. I would appreciate your help to keep this system clean so that deserving people can easily get into UK via HSMP and the fraud people can be kept out.

I know of a person who used some dubious solicitors for her HSMP application. She faked the certificates for her IELTS and other stuff and applied for HSMP. She recently got her HSMP approved.

I really want to report this lady to the authorities if possible while staying anonymous. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:17 pm

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/contac ... omplaints/
We also deal with complaints and allegations from the public about people who may have made a false claim to enter or remain in the United Kingdom.

[ ... ]

Phone: 0870 241 6523

Fax: 020 8760 4310

Email: ind.cu@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Address: Complaints Unit, Border and Immigration Agency, PO Box 1384, Croydon, Surrey CR9 3YJ
My personal opinion: please do so. Provide all details you can possibly collect. There are a dozen ways to use this information to provide your complaint anonymously.

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:22 pm

If she applied from UK for her hsmp then it means the IELTS test centre people where she took her exam helped her in making fake documents ???

lukekenny
Newly Registered

Post by lukekenny » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:03 pm

herts wrote:If she applied from UK for her hsmp then it means the IELTS test centre people where she took her exam helped her in making fake documents ???
I am pretty sure that her application was filed within the UK. I do know that there was a talk of "material being brought into the UK from India to make the certificates" though I am not sure what does this mean. The eventual solicitor who filed these papers kept their identity very secret and operated via a middle man(lady really).

From what I understand the material was brought into the UK from India to fake the papers here. A solicitor then submitted the application to the HO. I did some more finding and the papers that were modifiedd were

DOB
IELTS
Fathers name as on Passport
Mothers name as on Passport

Damn I am so pissed. It is due to a$$holes like these that the system gets the blame and honest people suffer. I wish there were a way to really send them packing from UK and banning them permanently.

nikhil

Post by nikhil » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Yes I also would suggest that you report this ASAP. Wonder why more people arent helping here!

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:54 pm

lukekenny

I also fully agree with other opinion. If you could, report it. This person has to be allinated/punished by the community and we should do our bit. But it is always safe to stay anonymous.

This person has put a bad name to honest HSMP applicants. The radical change in HSMP is probably also the result of the significant fraudulent documents that have been discovered.

lukekenny wrote:
herts wrote:If she applied from UK for her hsmp then it means the IELTS test centre people where she took her exam helped her in making fake documents ???
I am pretty sure that her application was filed within the UK. I do know that there was a talk of "material being brought into the UK from India to make the certificates" though I am not sure what does this mean. The eventual solicitor who filed these papers kept their identity very secret and operated via a middle man(lady really).

From what I understand the material was brought into the UK from India to fake the papers here. A solicitor then submitted the application to the HO. I did some more finding and the papers that were modifiedd were

DOB
IELTS
Fathers name as on Passport
Mothers name as on Passport

Damn I am so pissed. It is due to a$$holes like these that the system gets the blame and honest people suffer. I wish there were a way to really send them packing from UK and banning them permanently.
Pantaiema