ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Application Status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghetto Superstar
Newly Registered

Visa Application Status

Post by ghetto Superstar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi I have made a visa application since 15 may 2017. They state that it should take 60 days for processing and its now nearly 90 days they had the application.

I log into the Visa4UK website where i started this application last week and the status was completed. I decided to phone them on 23rd August to find out, the guy i spoke to cant even understand English himself my God I dont know how he got that job. I had to pay £20 for a call that lasted two 5 minutes with him asking me if i know the capital of a country and my wife's name

I think i need to file a complain on this anyway, not that i am going to get anyway with it, the cost should be £1.37 a minute

Moving on, I log into the VISA4Uk site today and the status change to IN Active anyone know what this means?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visa Application Status

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:13 pm

There is already a lengthy topic on the delays for a spouse visa. Please continue there and read about everyone who is waiting, some longer than May.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -1180.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.