ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advice needed permanent residence

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diangelo

Urgent advice needed permanent residence

Post by diangelo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:51 pm

I am a non eea married to an eea national and our marriage will be five years old on the 1st of sep this year.My wife has acquired pr last year and now am about to apply but i have a questioni would like to be helped with:
1:We do not have any joint bills in our name but have individually payslips,hrmc,gp,bank letters all tied to same address that we have lived in for the past six years since its a shared accommodation.Will this be enough to make an application or must i have a joint bill in our name?
Thanks all

ribena

Re: Urgent advice needed permanent residence

Post by ribena » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:36 am

Send all the docs with your and your wife name which shows the same address.

diangelo

Re: Urgent advice needed permanent residence

Post by diangelo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:13 am

Thanks ribena,all our documents bear same address but i had to look for job sometime outside london and though i am currently working for same company,i had to use a local address to get d job and now my paylsips bear that address.Aside this every ither document of me and wife bear same address.i want to go change my address with d company with the original address i live in.i rqually plan to write hrmc demanding for n i contributions and hopefully get an employment letter bearing my original address or shall i just send in d payslips like that?They may start questionin our living together?advice needed