ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension Fresh Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit8910
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension Fresh Application

Post by amit8910 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi All,

My friend got rejection for her Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension and in admin review.She has done fresh application again.My question is her dependent can work or not?

Her depended called to UKVI and they advise he can work.However,when employer check his status that time UKVI advised he can't work.

Please advise asap and thanks in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension Fresh Application

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:05 am

amit8910 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:10 pm
Hi All,

My friend got rejection for her Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension and in admin review.She has done fresh application again.My question is her dependent can work or not?

Her depended called to UKVI and they advise he can work.However,when employer check his status that time UKVI advised he can't work.

Why did she do a fresh application if the AR is not yet decided ?

Once the fresh application went in, the AR is automatically cancelled and she is an overstayer from that point on (assuming the initial visa has expired) - which means the dependant can't work any more (neither can she) until the fresh application is decided.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:06 am

marcnath wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:05 am
amit8910 wrote:
Hi All,

Once the fresh application went in, the AR is automatically cancelled, Section 3C protection is ended and she is an overstayer from that point on (assuming the initial visa has expired) - which means the dependant can't work any more (neither can she) until the fresh application is decided.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 am

amit8910 wrote:
Hi All,

Once the fresh application went in, the AR is automatically cancelled, Section 3C protection is ended and she is an overstayer from that point on (assuming the initial visa has expired) - which means the dependant can't work any more (neither can she) until the fresh application is decided.

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:56 am

Hi Marcnath,

Her admin review rejected after they applied for fresh application.Now UKVI replied in employer check that her depended applied for fresh application. However,it's not within timescale. Eventhough They applied within 14 days after admin review decision came.

Thanks,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:01 am

amit8910 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:56 am
Hi Marcnath,

Her admin review rejected after they applied for fresh application.Now UKVI replied in employer check that her depended applied for fresh application. However,it's not within timescale. Eventhough They applied within 14 days after admin review decision came.

Thanks,
Ok. The same argument holds. Once AR is rejected, the Section 3C ends and she is an overstayer.

The fresh application with 14 days helps only in that the period of overstay will be ignored for future applications. But it does not change the fact that she is now an overstayer and will remain so until the new application is approved.