ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July Application Reasons for delay

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faizandaud
Newly Registered
Pakistan

July Application Reasons for delay

Post by faizandaud » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 am

I applied for my PBS Tier 4 Visa on 31-07-2017 from Lahore and have not received my visa as yet. I perused various topics here and learnt that it's not just me and there is a general delay in visa applications submitted in July.

Does anyone know the reason for this delay or can share any experience that is reassuring and helps stress management?

To moderators: Please do not remove this topic by calling it baseless. For you it might be baseless but for those who are waiting for their visa and undergoing severe mental stress due to these unfortunate delays, a single re-assurance can act as a medicine.

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: July Application Reasons for delay

Post by aerobalag » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:56 am

faizandaud wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 am
I applied for my PBS Tier 4 Visa on 31-07-2017 from Lahore and have not received my visa as yet. I perused various topics here and learnt that it's not just me and there is a general delay in visa applications submitted in July.

Does anyone know the reason for this delay or can share any experience that is reassuring and helps stress management?

To moderators: Please do not remove this topic by calling it baseless. For you it might be baseless but for those who are waiting for their visa and undergoing severe mental stress due to these unfortunate delays, a single re-assurance can act as a medicine.
there are lots of application in uk shelffied office since its peek time...according to india VFS ,they stopped scanning documents from aug 7, thts y they are getting decisions fast...I applied on 12th july...still I'm waiting. there is nothing we can do ..I emailed them dozen time and called 4 times..they are saying the same thing ur application in under process.....here most of them have no idea wt to do or when they wil get their visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: July Application Reasons for delay

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:59 am

There are numerous topics about the delays and applicants waiting as you have discovered by reading other topics. Please post in ONE of them as we don't need another topic turning into a long running one with all the same members posting across 3 or 4 different topics asking the same questions and posting the same details.

There are delays, many people are waiting, you are not alone. Some visa categories have been waiting for more than 8 months!

uk-tier-4-student-visas/visa-processing ... 0-180.html

uk-tier-4-student-visas/tier-4-general- ... 8-220.html

uk-tier-4-student-visas/2nd-interview-t ... 7-140.html

P.S. don't assume that moderators do not understand the stress of visa applications, we have mostly all been through the journey :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.