ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hadeea
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa Question

Post by hadeea » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:58 am

Dear Members
i have a query,
is there any relation between marriage date and case decision?
as i got married in december 2016 and applied my spouse visa in januray 2017.
now its 7 and half months, still no decision, my case was non priority, biometrics done on 19 january in lahore. spouse and employer interviewed on 11th may. to date my case is still awaiting decision for unknown reason. my case is strong, no reason to delay that much time.
my gutt feeling is they r just wasting time as much as they can. so many phone called and emails made but same reply .case is with ECO waiting for deceision.
my MP sent three reminders, but no progress on my case.
regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Question

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:21 am

No there is no relation between the two dates.

Many people are waiting, you are noy alone.

Also please refrain from posting questions in the timeline only topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 pm

Hallo all

I'm also waiting from early March.
Just got hold email and case not straight forward in May 26 after that this month Sent email
Replied from ukvi u r application is being considered and currently awaiting decision

Anyone know how long will take to decision after this status. And who r waiting since Jan Feb March plz post here u r question
It will be helpful for others so many who still waiting from 6months
Thnks

thekhan87
United Kingdom

Post by thekhan87 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi,

I am not sure if you applied using a solicitor if so then please ask them to chase up on your behalf.
If you applied yourself without a legal representative then I strongly suggest you contact your local MP who will be able to follow this up for you.

From personal experience calling or e-maliling is a waste of time. It's just a money making machine. They try to make you stay on the phone as much as possible. In the end they just say something silly like you would need to seek legal advise. Basically you get no where.

I hope it all works out for you buddy.
hadeea wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:58 am
Dear Members
i have a query,
is there any relation between marriage date and case decision?
as i got married in december 2016 and applied my spouse visa in januray 2017.
now its 7 and half months, still no decision, my case was non priority, biometrics done on 19 january in lahore. spouse and employer interviewed on 11th may. to date my case is still awaiting decision for unknown reason. my case is strong, no reason to delay that much time.
my gutt feeling is they r just wasting time as much as they can. so many phone called and emails made but same reply .case is with ECO waiting for deceision.
my MP sent three reminders, but no progress on my case.
regards

Neosprin

Post by Neosprin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:52 am

I applied on 15th March and have received 3 emails stating case not straight forward. We will be writing to our local mp for help this week.

We have emailed, called and have escalated the case but haven't got a resolution.

We've crossed 120 working days.

rijab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rijab » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:38 am

bham wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 pm
Hallo all

I'm also waiting from early March.
Just got hold email and case not straight forward in May 26 after that this month Sent email
Replied from ukvi u r application is being considered and currently awaiting decision

Anyone know how long will take to decision after this status. And who r waiting since Jan Feb March plz post here u r question
It will be helpful for others so many who still waiting from 6months
Thnks
i have been waiting since 20th march. :|