ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent residence application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

union
Newly Registered

Permanent residence application

Post by union » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:07 am

His guys,
I need help with information regarding my application for permanent residence. I applied for my permanent residence on 14th of March this year and it got received at home office on the 15th of March and my biometric finger print taken on 5th June. It is 2 weeks short of 6 months now which is the duration for normal application and I am not yet able to track my application on the visa and immigration application status update. It says "The reference number has not been recognise, without the first number (0). Is anyone else having same issue and what does this imply as it is 2 weeks left before it gets to 6 months of my application. No letter from home office saying invalid, incomplete or rejected application but only my cerificateam of application. Your suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks

ddyy1125
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent residence application

Post by ddyy1125 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:11 am

union wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:07 am
His guys,
I need help with information regarding my application for permanent residence. I applied for my permanent residence on 14th of March this year and it got received at home office on the 15th of March and my biometric finger print taken on 5th June. It is 2 weeks short of 6 months now which is the duration for normal application and I am not yet able to track my application on the visa and immigration application status update. It says "The reference number has not been recognise, without the first number (0). Is anyone else having same issue and what does this imply as it is 2 weeks left before it gets to 6 months of my application. No letter from home office saying invalid, incomplete or rejected application but only my cerificateam of application. Your suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks
Hi Union,
Yes several members here have the similar situation. I applied my EEA RC on 18th March and have the same problem. Couldn't track my application status and called HO several times they only told me to wait until 6 months. Please update here if you have any news. Thanks.

union
Newly Registered

Post by union » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Ok, I will post whatever update I have within the next 2 weeks, if any which will round it up to 6months of application. But my anxiety is if it is a negative sign as to why HO has not made the application update trackable.

union
Newly Registered

Post by union » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:20 pm

I have been checking my own status, and for the first time my case ID worked. I never got the Open or awaiting decision status but DECIDED. Mine skipped all the other statuses and landed on DECIDED.
I applied on 14th of March and it was receieved on 15th of March for PR.
Fingeres crossed for me. I hope it ends in the happy way.

Marikistin
Philippines

Post by Marikistin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm

hi i hope you get a positive decision in your application. always hope for the best. goodluck.

union
Newly Registered

Post by union » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:21 pm

I have received a letter stating I have been granted permanent residence with my documents back and expecting Card anytime soon.
What form can I use to apply for dependant visa for my wife please?
I am over joyed and extremely happy.
Goodluck to anyone still expecting or yet to apply.

Marikistin
Philippines

Post by Marikistin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 pm

congrats! im really pleased for the decision you have received. well done!