ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawing T1 Ext Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gupta33v
Newly Registered

Withdrawing T1 Ext Application

Post by gupta33v » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:23 am

Hi,

I am asking this on behalf of a friend. My friend's T1 Ext App is with HO since July 2017 and their last T1 initial visa finished in July 2017. T1 Ext App was made before their T1 Initial Visa expiry date. Now if they withdraw their T1 Ext App and return back to their home country and would like to come back on a different category, would they be treated as over stayer for their new application under different category which they would be applying from their home country?

Please also tell me how they can request withdrawal request for T1 EXt App - any forms or links they have to fill to withdraw application. Please provide with the links if you know of any.

How long they would get to leave UK if they withdraw application now.

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Withdrawing T1 Ext Application

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:24 am

Since they made their application in time, they have Section 3C protection.

They can withdraw by applying online https://www.gov.uk/cancel-visa

They would be an overstayer from the date of withdrawal.

If they leave within 30 days of such withdrawal, their next application will not be subject to automatic refusal (at least as the rules stand now)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.