ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

metuniuk
Newly Registered

Maintenance

Post by metuniuk » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:39 am

Hi

Could you please confirm me that if my printed statements shows that money was available from 1 August to 28 August, does it fulfill the UKVI requirements for Tier 4 student visa. Please note, August 1 the required deposite was made and August 28 was printed the statement.

It would be grateful if you could inform me for clearing my confusion.

Thanks

amj85

Re: Maintenance

Post by amj85 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:51 am

The Tier 4 policy guidance states that -
You must show that you have held the required money for a consecutive 28 day period (finishing on the date of the closing balance) ending no more than 31 days before your application.

It is always better to leave the money for a few extra days. You should still have the money in your account, so why not take a new statement?

metuniuk
Newly Registered

Re: Maintenance

Post by metuniuk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 am

amj85 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:51 am
You must show that you have held the required money for a consecutive 28 day period (finishing on the date of the closing balance) ending no more than 31 days before your application.
Yes I can understand that leaving extra few days is better to be safe zone but I want to know from immigration perspective. Does they allow it?

Could you please provide a example regarding "no more than 31 days before application". It will would be helpful.

plesse correct me if there is any problem with the following example:

I deposited money August 1 and printed the statement 28 therefore I fulfill 28 days requirement. After printing statement how many days later I can submit my application using the printed statement. Do I have to submit my application within 3 days period after printing out my statement on 28 days. Please clarify it.

I am sorry for my confusion.